PDA

View Full Version : NEED TO HOST A GAME W/ MY FREIND!!!

XyZspineZyX
11-26-2003, 09:49 PM
ok so here is the deal all i wanna do is host an online game with a freind on a different computer in a different location!!! So i create a server in the internet tab (undedicated) and create a password and such...When my freind tries to join my server he gets a message that says "server did not respond" I tried EVERYTHING..turning off my firewall setting the ports to 7777 although there is no reason why i should have to do that! my freind says the server's ping ranges from 150 - 0 im not sure what to do can anyone help ME PLZZZ!! All i want to do is play a temporary online game wiht another person in COOP mode!

XyZspineZyX
11-26-2003, 09:49 PM
ok so here is the deal all i wanna do is host an online game with a freind on a different computer in a different location!!! So i create a server in the internet tab (undedicated) and create a password and such...When my freind tries to join my server he gets a message that says "server did not respond" I tried EVERYTHING..turning off my firewall setting the ports to 7777 although there is no reason why i should have to do that! my freind says the server's ping ranges from 150 - 0 im not sure what to do can anyone help ME PLZZZ!! All i want to do is play a temporary online game wiht another person in COOP mode!

XyZspineZyX
12-01-2003, 05:53 PM
Get your IP address or external IP address if your behind a router and have him try to join via "Join IP" option with your IP.