PDA

View Full Version : How do I get to the other ages. Is there a link book?

peteham
02-14-2004, 08:43 AM
How do I get to the other ages. Is there a link book? I have fixed the lights to enter the door. I know how the positions of the 4 ball for the 3 ages. Nothings happens. What have I missed? Is there a link book somewhere?

peteham
02-14-2004, 08:43 AM
How do I get to the other ages. Is there a link book? I have fixed the lights to enter the door. I know how the positions of the 4 ball for the 3 ages. Nothings happens. What have I missed? Is there a link book somewhere?

Homer6
02-14-2004, 08:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by peteham:
How do I get to the other ages. Is there a link book? I have fixed the lights to enter the door. I know how the positions of the 4 ball for the 3 ages. Nothings happens. What have I missed? Is there a link book somewhere?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You say you know the positions of the 4 balls, but are they the correct positions? Have you been into the upper room of the main tusk, after fixing the elevator of course? If nothing is happening after you position the 4 balls then their position is incorrect, because you WILL see something happen once you have them in the correct position.

Remember the important things.....as you turn on your computer. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Homer6
02-14-2004, 09:31 AM
**Replying to your question in the Ball Position thread peteham**

Something does happen behind the door with the rainbow colors, as well as the other two. But you first must gain access to the upper room of the main tusk and look through the viewers so the balls will align properly. Viewers have an image etched on the lens which you must align as clearly as possible with the images you see on the tusks. Three viewers, three tusks. And make sure you align and focus the images as sharply as you can. Plus, write down the positions of the balls you see below the viewers.

Remember the important things.....as you turn on your computer. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif