PDA

View Full Version : Double "H" disappeared in the slaughter house! bad for me

XyZspineZyX
12-21-2003, 10:59 AM
I was in the Surveillance Room, I shot the switch to raise the gate and then ran for the hovercraft to go past and under the raised gate. I get out, Double "H" still with me, and we climb up to where the switch is. I climb the pipes on the left side of this, and am above the switch and can climb onto the gate. I get Double "H" to hit the switch for me while I'm on top of the gate so that I can access the upper levels. So I check the one out from across the bridge, then head back and climb up to go through some place and then drop back down to where the first map is and the rat and the big crate that's too heavy to lift alone. So I come out back into the Surveillance Room, and Double "H" is missing! He's nowhere to be seen. I get back in the Hovercraft and go on. I can hear Double "H" speak to me as if he were right there, although he's not. I was able to take one report picture by hopping up the waterfall/animal-fossil and so on, but now I see that the next place I have to go requires Double H's special ability to ram into things. My game version is 1.0. I haven't upgraded because I read that the new patch creates new problems. Even if the new patch does fix things such as this, it'd be too late anyway. I don't have any save games before Double "H" disappeared.

Sooo, I guess I should just throw the game in the trash and play something else now, huh? argh

XyZspineZyX
12-21-2003, 10:59 AM
I was in the Surveillance Room, I shot the switch to raise the gate and then ran for the hovercraft to go past and under the raised gate. I get out, Double "H" still with me, and we climb up to where the switch is. I climb the pipes on the left side of this, and am above the switch and can climb onto the gate. I get Double "H" to hit the switch for me while I'm on top of the gate so that I can access the upper levels. So I check the one out from across the bridge, then head back and climb up to go through some place and then drop back down to where the first map is and the rat and the big crate that's too heavy to lift alone. So I come out back into the Surveillance Room, and Double "H" is missing! He's nowhere to be seen. I get back in the Hovercraft and go on. I can hear Double "H" speak to me as if he were right there, although he's not. I was able to take one report picture by hopping up the waterfall/animal-fossil and so on, but now I see that the next place I have to go requires Double H's special ability to ram into things. My game version is 1.0. I haven't upgraded because I read that the new patch creates new problems. Even if the new patch does fix things such as this, it'd be too late anyway. I don't have any save games before Double "H" disappeared.

Sooo, I guess I should just throw the game in the trash and play something else now, huh? argh

XyZspineZyX
12-21-2003, 08:21 PM
Just be patient and wait for the 1.02 patch or just try the 1.01, it can't hurt anything, right?

My system:

AMD XP 3000+ @ 2.23Ghz
1 gig of Corsair DDR PC2700 RAM @354Mhz
Radeon 9800 Pro video w/TV out core @434, mem @730
Windows XP SP 1
Microsoft Directx 9.0b
Antec TruePower TrueBlue True480 PSU
LiteOn DVD+/-RW drive
Plexwriter CD-RW
Maxtor Diamond 9 160GB SATA hdd
Westerndigital 40 gig harddrive
Westerndigital 100 gig hdd (external)
Asus A7V600 VIA KT600 mainboard
Creative 5.1 surround system
Thermaltake Aquarius II liquid cooling system

Additional PC version help:

http://www.pcgamessource.com

<font color=ff0000>XIII Mod and Beyond Good and Evil Tech support mod

XyZspineZyX
12-21-2003, 08:33 PM
Nice computer.

Be patient? WHAT!! Who can wait to finish a game this good? I haven't played anything so good in quite some time, and I've tried a good many games. It sucks so hard to run into a problem like this over a game like this. I thought complaining on the forums would be good; get the attention of the Ubi devs or the techies or whoever so that they might readily work on another patch! I'll keep the savegames in case they might want to take a look at them.

Please, please, please churn out another patch that will fix this problem, and please add support for a gamepad! Sheesh!

XyZspineZyX
12-21-2003, 09:27 PM
Try the 1.01 patch.

My system:

AMD XP 3000+ @ 2.23Ghz
1 gig of Corsair DDR PC2700 RAM @354Mhz
Radeon 9800 Pro video w/TV out core @434, mem @730
Windows XP SP 1
Microsoft Directx 9.0b
Antec TruePower TrueBlue True480 PSU
LiteOn DVD+/-RW drive
Plexwriter CD-RW