PDA

View Full Version : Help Locating Vault puzzle

lifeisamoo
11-22-2003, 05:29 PM
Well, I managed to solve the piller puzzle in Kadesh, but I am unable to locate the vault puzzle. I must of missed something. So far the clues to the puzzles have made since in a Myst kind of way.
I have read all the post, but I still have no clue as to where to go next.
Could someone please tell me what I have missed.
Thanx
Spoilers welcome

lifeisamoo
11-22-2003, 05:29 PM
Well, I managed to solve the piller puzzle in Kadesh, but I am unable to locate the vault puzzle. I must of missed something. So far the clues to the puzzles have made since in a Myst kind of way.
I have read all the post, but I still have no clue as to where to go next.
Could someone please tell me what I have missed.
Thanx
Spoilers welcome

Guiun_
11-22-2003, 06:17 PM
It's very likely you have not yet solved the pillar puzzle, because there is little doubt where to go next when you do. And I don't mean to get a Journey cloth. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Moleculor
11-22-2003, 06:20 PM
If you can't find the vault puzzle, you haven't actually solved the pillar puzzle. Getting the pillars up to where you can climb the stairs and slap the cloth before climbing down curved stairs and opening a door back to the levers is not solving the puzzle.

lifeisamoo
11-23-2003, 03:17 AM
Like I said, I must of missed something,cause I went back and looked harder at the room and figured it out. Go figure this puzzle would have two configurations. It was still a fairly easy puzzle compared to some of the other ones from Riven, like the obsure what does the rocks look like clues,
Thanx

shortmancom
11-23-2003, 04:23 AM
It's funny, I went into this puzzle knowing the solultion. The solution hit me before I even knew what the puzzle was. The gallery image just made perfect sense to me. So I ended up solving the puzzle before I even realzed there was a journey cloth to get. So I had to go back and reset the puzzle to get the journey, then solve it again to move to the next puzzle. Too bad that light path one didn't hit me like that. I had to get help on that one.