PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow six 3 on x-box

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 03:13 AM
Well i got the game today and i love it, but one thing i was looking forward most was some split screen coop action with my friends. I know most people don't have 4 xboxs and TV's lying around to link them together and have a hayday with this. and x-box live rules and all but that really doesn't help for those who want to play with their friends and don't have an x-box or a game. I am hoping they are going to send a patch out soon that will have a split screen multiplayer mode. otherwise the ratings this game has been getting should drop 2 plus points cause this is insane!

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 03:13 AM
Well i got the game today and i love it, but one thing i was looking forward most was some split screen coop action with my friends. I know most people don't have 4 xboxs and TV's lying around to link them together and have a hayday with this. and x-box live rules and all but that really doesn't help for those who want to play with their friends and don't have an x-box or a game. I am hoping they are going to send a patch out soon that will have a split screen multiplayer mode. otherwise the ratings this game has been getting should drop 2 plus points cause this is insane!

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 07:03 PM
I agree with you. It won't happen, but man would it be nice. I think game makers are starting to forget that there are a lot of people out there with the xbox that can't afford live. Paying for broadband, then the xbox live kit and then subscription is way too much for most people. Out of everybody I know with an xbox, none of them have xbox live. If they continue with this trend, they might as well resort back to the old NES days with only 2 controller ports.

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 11:38 PM
I agree...there is a reason there is more than one port for controlers, and its not just so you have three other options where to put your DVD receiver../i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

I started life as John Kelly...Then some drug runner/pimp and his little boys had to kill my new girlfriend...so I introcduced them to the decompression chamber ...and the wrath of the snake. Now eveyone thinks i died in a boat accident running from the coasties, but I live...Now as the head of the worlds premier anti-terrorism agency...Tangos beware, the Snake is in the house!

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 11:54 PM
I agree with you as well. I think they should have taken in more thought and time about the game developement as game developers are taking so long to develope Halo 2. They should of included a coop - mode on each individual Xbox gaming system. XBL Name: "Jabo1".