PDA

View Full Version : Cant read memory, error?!

iv24041987
03-28-2004, 04:30 AM
Every time I try to load the game it goes to the farcry movie, the one that apears when you choose champaign, and when it is finished it freezes. I hit famous CTRL+ALT+DEL to get the task manager and i see a window with error message. It says that it can't read memory, at 0x00000000 or sth. I have amd 1700+xp, ATI radeon 9200SE 128 mb (btw, others with this card seem tu run the game), 256 mb DDR Ram.

Please Help, this is getting on my nerves, i can't fix it. I have done everything, and every time i hit new game(aka campaign) it does the same thing.

I even tryed to load a MP map to see if it will work, but it doesn't, it tells me that it can't load the map. and ofcorse freezes.

I have installed DX9b.

Someone Help1

iv24041987
03-28-2004, 04:30 AM
Every time I try to load the game it goes to the farcry movie, the one that apears when you choose champaign, and when it is finished it freezes. I hit famous CTRL+ALT+DEL to get the task manager and i see a window with error message. It says that it can't read memory, at 0x00000000 or sth. I have amd 1700+xp, ATI radeon 9200SE 128 mb (btw, others with this card seem tu run the game), 256 mb DDR Ram.

Please Help, this is getting on my nerves, i can't fix it. I have done everything, and every time i hit new game(aka campaign) it does the same thing.

I even tryed to load a MP map to see if it will work, but it doesn't, it tells me that it can't load the map. and ofcorse freezes.

I have installed DX9b.

Someone Help1

Dancefloor
03-28-2004, 06:43 AM
I heva the same problem, and many other bugs (cant drop gun, sound freez etc.) http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif techicaly stupid game