PDA

View Full Version : When does it come out for xbox???

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 01:30 AM
I know the PC version comes out in like 3 mounths but when does the Xbox Version? ... i have a good PC but... i would rather get it for Xbox because i know i wont ahve to mess with the setting and the graphics will already look great... plus i have xbox live... and i thought that i herd its gonna have LIVE sapport

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 01:30 AM
I know the PC version comes out in like 3 mounths but when does the Xbox Version? ... i have a good PC but... i would rather get it for Xbox because i know i wont ahve to mess with the setting and the graphics will already look great... plus i have xbox live... and i thought that i herd its gonna have LIVE sapport

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 01:38 AM
bump

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 01:56 AM
retr0monkey wrote:
- I know the PC version comes out in like 3 mounths
- but when does the Xbox Version? ... i have a good PC
- but... i would rather get it for Xbox because i know
- i wont ahve to mess with the setting and the
- graphics will already look great... plus i have xbox
- live... and i thought that i herd its gonna have
- LIVE sapport
-
-

Ok...so you'd rather have worse graphics, worse control, and worse online support than the PC?

-ZombieBite

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 01:58 AM
to be honest, i hope it doesnt come out on x-box. sorry to say this, but also you would be the most stupid person i've ever met... if you dont know why, dont call yourself a "gamer" (like all cosole freaks do)

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 02:04 AM
i just wanted to know cuz i dont think my PC can handle it ... and better online gameplay... xbox = voice with out programs running behind the game

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 02:09 AM
retr0monkey wrote:
- i just wanted to know cuz i dont think my PC can
- handle it ... and better online gameplay... xbox =
- voice with out programs running behind the game
-
-

PC = no sh*tty Xbox controller and way better graphics, plus no Xbox f@gs yelling into your ear about how much they want girlfriends.

-ZombieBite

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 02:12 AM
dont forget mods and patches, probably the 2 things that make a game last 5 years insted of 5 months

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 02:24 AM
retr0monkey wrote:
- i just wanted to know cuz i dont think my PC can
- handle it ... and better online gameplay... xbox =
- voice with out programs running behind the game
-
-

Your PC is probably more powerful than the XBox, and on the PC you will be able to download mods to your heart's content. You will be able to make mods, create your own multiplayer maps, and all of those brilliant features that consoles cannot achieve.

I can't understand why you would think the XBox has better online gameplay than a PC. You will find so many more people to play Far Cry with on a PC, and you will be able to play so many mods and custom maps online with your PC.

__________________________________________________ _______
I put the 'laughter' back into 'slaughter'.

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 02:31 AM
games like this one are meant to be played on a PC
half life 2 and doom 3 are slated for xbox as well
i pity the fool that buys it for xmammoth

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 02:32 AM
There's always one crying on forums for a game when or if it will come on xbox, I hope it doesnt make xbox as well, I played halo on xbox, man the controls suck!

Why would anyone wanna play a FPS game with a controller?!!?!?
Upgrade your pc instead of buying an xbox, get over the consoles already!

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 05:42 AM
halo on xbox is rated by many people as one of the best fps ever, regardless of platform. those people are right.

fps do work well on consoles (well, the xbox at least) as long as the devs have worked out good control system, like in halo. xbox halo is very easy to control, and is a brilliant game with excellent multiplayer: much as it pains me to say it, it is the better of the two versions of halo.

halo pc is worse graphically, it is no easier or harder to control, and i hardly think a rocket hoggie, some new maps (admittedly some of those maps are very nice) banshees in multiplayer and the fairly redundant fuel rod gun make it a better game.

if you dont agree with this viewpoint, you either know no better, are a console fanboy- i wrote this from the perspective of owning both versions of the game, and relishing as much attention on my x-box as on my pc - or have a very strong opinion otherwise.

or all three.

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 01:16 PM
I don't even think theres been any confirmation that Far Cry is coming to Xbox.

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 01:19 PM
Yes there is

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 01:54 PM
C'mon, give him a break. He wants a xbox version of this game, so be it. I own xbox. It's great. When playing fps games on console like xbox, its much harder to control. I prefer fps games on the pc. I enjoy playing topspin, its the best tennis game out there. Now where is the best tennis game for pc?

When farcry comes out on xbox i might hire it and if I like it i'll probably buy one since I can afford it.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Flying is not dangerous, crashing is"http://www.airmodel.com/airmodel/Images/stuka_fly_md_clr.gif