PDA

View Full Version : new weapons in PT

jman571
03-08-2004, 04:39 PM
I alread looked at every little thing in the website. This new grenade attached to a trip wire looks awsome! I'm seeing a lot of comparisons to the original. I'm not sure but is the chaff grenade only in multiplayer or does Sam Fisher get to use it? Although it would get pretty cheap it would be cool if you beat the game on both difficulty levels you can unlock something where you can use equipment only available in multiplayer in single player (for example, EMF vision and motion vision would be amazingly awsome in single player)

just wanted to know your opinion.

jman571
03-08-2004, 04:39 PM
I alread looked at every little thing in the website. This new grenade attached to a trip wire looks awsome! I'm seeing a lot of comparisons to the original. I'm not sure but is the chaff grenade only in multiplayer or does Sam Fisher get to use it? Although it would get pretty cheap it would be cool if you beat the game on both difficulty levels you can unlock something where you can use equipment only available in multiplayer in single player (for example, EMF vision and motion vision would be amazingly awsome in single player)

just wanted to know your opinion.