PDA

View Full Version : Trying To Enter A Server Cause's Me A Critial Error!! :(

XyZspineZyX
11-25-2003, 07:41 PM
OKay, I just purchased raven shield about 3 days ago, I've played the demo long enough - anyway i purchased it 3 days ago and installed it. Okay, The installtion went well. Then i got on the game then tried to join a server - Okay, it tells me to enter a CD-Key, okay i put the cd key in then After i enter the cd key, it would go to a critical error saying:

R6WindowServerListBox Transient.R6WindowServerListBox0 (Function UWindow.UWindowListControl.GetItemAtIndex:009E) Runaway loop detected (over 1000000 iterations)

History: FFrame::Serialize <- UObject:/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif rocessEvent <- [InteractionMaster Transient.InteractionMaster0, Function Engine.InteractionMaster.Process_PostRender) <- UInteractionMaster::MasterProcessPostRender <- UGameEngine:/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif raw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

And everytime i would try to join a server, it brings this up.. But sometimes (Rarely) I would get lucky and it would just join the server without Critical erroring.. can any one help me??

Thanks.

XyZspineZyX
11-25-2003, 07:41 PM
OKay, I just purchased raven shield about 3 days ago, I've played the demo long enough - anyway i purchased it 3 days ago and installed it. Okay, The installtion went well. Then i got on the game then tried to join a server - Okay, it tells me to enter a CD-Key, okay i put the cd key in then After i enter the cd key, it would go to a critical error saying:

R6WindowServerListBox Transient.R6WindowServerListBox0 (Function UWindow.UWindowListControl.GetItemAtIndex:009E) Runaway loop detected (over 1000000 iterations)

History: FFrame::Serialize <- UObject:/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif rocessEvent <- [InteractionMaster Transient.InteractionMaster0, Function Engine.InteractionMaster.Process_PostRender) <- UInteractionMaster::MasterProcessPostRender <- UGameEngine:/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif raw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

And everytime i would try to join a server, it brings this up.. But sometimes (Rarely) I would get lucky and it would just join the server without Critical erroring.. can any one help me??

Thanks.

XyZspineZyX
11-25-2003, 07:48 PM
oh this is just greeeeat!!

Now i cant even enter my cd key because it thinks raven shield lost the cd key!
and if i try to create a game so it gimmies time to put it in, I put my CD key in and it says "YOUR CD KEY IS ALREADY BEING USED!"

Oh my god!! ever since i bought it its been having Trouble!! /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

XyZspineZyX
11-25-2003, 07:52 PM

Download and install the latest patch from
http://www.raven-shield.com/patches.php

Good Luck!

http://support.ubi.com