PDA

View Full Version : voltaic idicator

wtmerrit
03-12-2004, 11:55 PM
in the blue section of tunnel there is a indicator that has symbols for water electric and lava and dashed lines all lines are lit up white instead of the grey when i first saw them the symbols for water and electric are also lit up but not the lava what am i doing wrong?

wtmerrit
03-12-2004, 11:55 PM
in the blue section of tunnel there is a indicator that has symbols for water electric and lava and dashed lines all lines are lit up white instead of the grey when i first saw them the symbols for water and electric are also lit up but not the lava what am i doing wrong?

Heuris
03-13-2004, 07:05 AM
The layout and symbology of that indicator leaves much to be desired. To this day I do not see what the bottom and far right icons are intended to depict, but they and the two that clearly represent electricity are lit when all forms of power have been restored. I do know that the top icon represents something that is active only when you have reached a point where you will be unable to go back and see it illuminated on the indicator panel. In this case, 4 out of 5 is the best you're going to get.

BobF
03-13-2004, 09:52 AM
If you had never noticed this panel you would still be able to finish the game. I never understood the purpose as there is no interactive thing going on here. As Heuris noted, you will never be able to see all the symbols lighted. Just a thing to make players worried I guess. Keep playing and forget this panel.

HoSS183
03-16-2004, 12:06 PM
Yes, you can light all of the 'power' lines.
The indicator icons all represent the thing that they power. Look at them.
In fact you will need to 'power' all of them before you can complete the age.