PDA

View Full Version : Myst on Stoneship Iland

zzmel
01-16-2004, 11:57 AM
I had Myst forever and now I am playing it. I am a little perplexed when I am trying to find the room where the compass is. I am being told to look for a red panel leaving the bedroom. Where is it? I can't find it anywhere. There is supposed to be important information and if I don't find it, I will forever rot on the Iland. I have all the tips and cheats and only look at them when I am really stuck. Nowhere does it spell any specifics about the room. I am not trying to reveal anything but this is a last resort. Thanks.

zzmel

zzmel
01-16-2004, 11:57 AM
I had Myst forever and now I am playing it. I am a little perplexed when I am trying to find the room where the compass is. I am being told to look for a red panel leaving the bedroom. Where is it? I can't find it anywhere. There is supposed to be important information and if I don't find it, I will forever rot on the Iland. I have all the tips and cheats and only look at them when I am really stuck. Nowhere does it spell any specifics about the room. I am not trying to reveal anything but this is a last resort. Thanks.

zzmel

scrapkat
01-16-2004, 12:38 PM
in the tunnel

syys
01-16-2004, 03:01 PM
you need light in the tunnels. there are two bedrooms, the secret room is in one of the tunnels from one of the bedrooms.

ihaveacold1
05-22-2006, 05:32 PM
Speaking of the tunnel, I simply cannot find the antenna in the tunnel! I've searched and searched. I do have a red paper in my hand, though. Is that stopping me from locating the antenna?? Many thanks for any help. P.S. I don't know what age I'm in. I finally used the organ and got the notes right and ended up in a rocky age...

Jon596
05-22-2006, 05:51 PM
To Ihaveacold1,

Sorry to hear about your cold, me too http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif. You are in the selenitic age and it sounds like you went all the way out to the end of the path and down the ladder, hence the tunnel. Having the red page is OK and not causing you any problems, you need it. General tip, click all buttons, switches anything to see what happens. If something turns on or changes usually a good thing. You are trying to figure out how to get the door that you passed just past the spaceship landing port to open. Work on that for a while. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif