PDA

View Full Version : Red Blood Cell

diffstyle
08-13-2012, 02:47 AM
This has been posted many times by different users on how high the red blood cell count is during playing that specific mini game. I keep seeing moderators post that "strategy" is required but how can you say its a "strategy" requirement when its nearly impossible shuffle through the red blood cells. The game is loosing user base due to this and you should listen to our feedback and fix this so we can actually enjoy it without being frustrated.

Ubi-Lhainiev
08-13-2012, 09:41 PM
Hi Diffstyle,

Your suggestion will be forwarded "word for word" to the developers on today's report. We appreciate your feedback!

Regards,
HouseMD Team

Ara32
08-15-2012, 03:57 PM
I agree. It is also annoying that the cells seem to be put on 'levels' within the blood. Red blood cells are most abundant and on the top layer, followed by the slightly less-abundant white blood cells, and finally the few and far between platelets. ...What is worse is that sometimes I'll get games where I need to collect 4-5 platelets in a row, but I can't simply because they are always being blocked.

nath20102012
08-17-2012, 07:29 PM
je suis aussi oki au niveau 36 je ne vois que les globules rouges je perd beaucoup de seconde a trouver un blanc ou autre et du coup me retrouve a avoir 6 ou 7 cellules de bonnes pffff pas terrible surtout qquund ameliorant la table je me retrouve encore avec moins d'argent

Ubi-Lhainiev
08-24-2012, 12:28 AM
Hi All,

The amount of red blood cells seem to be frustrating many players and this mini-game is being re-evaluated. We do appreciate the feedback and thank you for helping House M.D. Critical Cases improve!

Regards,
HouseMD Team

DebWilson2012
09-15-2012, 11:44 PM
I would be nice if when you upgrade the lab that you would get less red blood cells. I theory if you get higher powered microscopes when you upggrade the lab it would be easier than harder.

Ubi-Lhainiev
09-17-2012, 10:03 PM
Hi Deb,

Many players would agree with you; and the blood lab mini game is being looked at. We appreciate the feedback!

Regards,
HouseMD Team