View Full Version : Amazing

GaNjAdk
08-02-2012, 09:03 PM
the physics and level of detail in this game is just amazing

good job!!

cant wait to get my hands on it

Soulid_Snake
08-18-2012, 10:48 PM
Same here, Dude! The aiming for the game looks extremely accurate and fluid, which reminds me alot of GTAIV! The cover system looks decent too! But the trailer was PC, so hope they do a good job for console!

thabig
08-29-2012, 04:31 PM
I thought the trailer was console. If you see the gamescom video, you see they play it live on console. Or maybe they've used a console to play on the pc, that's possible too.

Dymez_510
09-04-2012, 03:42 AM
I thought the trailer was console. If you see the gamescom video, you see they play it live on console. Or maybe they've used a console to play on the pc, that's possible too.

That whole live presentation with the controllers on stage thing is fake. They were just standing up there holding controllers and looking at a screen acting like they were playing it while in actuality, it's just a pre-recorded presentation trailer that they brought in to display on the screen; all devs do it -- it's just part of the presentation.

naked_zombie
09-09-2012, 11:09 AM
So the whole thing could of been pre-rendered and not even an accurate representation of the finished product even on PC.

GaNjAdk
09-10-2012, 12:40 AM
it was pc gameplay.. they just used a controller... i read that somewhere