PDA

View Full Version : Help on A level...

FatAslin
03-27-2004, 06:53 AM
My objective is too frive along the road until I reach the archive, however there is a destroyed bridge with one end raised too high to jump over. I am stuck here. please tell me the resolution,

FatAslin
03-27-2004, 06:53 AM
My objective is too frive along the road until I reach the archive, however there is a destroyed bridge with one end raised too high to jump over. I am stuck here. please tell me the resolution,

corn_wholio1
03-28-2004, 12:17 PM
I'm stuck there, too.

Did you ever figure it out?

Pauly001
03-28-2004, 12:49 PM
yea thats where i got stuck...u have to go back...down by the beach and drive on beach and u will come to the light house...

-Pauly

corn_wholio1
03-28-2004, 12:56 PM
How do you get to the lighthouse?

Skullguise
03-28-2004, 01:00 PM
I just drove down every path I could. I drive to an area I can't get past. I turn around and try another way. Took a while but eventually wound up at a tower with a fox lift next to it.

The tower overlooks the area you have to get to. Pick up the sniper rifle there and let mercs kill off the Trigens then snipe as many of the mercs as you can then sneak into the camp.

You need to cross the barricaded bridge(ie you won't get a vehicle over it).

corn_wholio1
03-28-2004, 01:05 PM
Thanks, guys.

However, it didn't help me. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I can go to the dock by the lighthouse, but can't cross the water and actually get to the land where the lighthouse is. The downed bridge to the left has me perplexed, too.

I see the fox lift, but it seems to be for when you're returning from the lighthouse. Perhaps I'm trying to cross at the wrong spot...

Skullguise
03-28-2004, 01:08 PM
I believe you can turn off onto another path before the wiped out bridge. The thing is it just doesn't appear to go in the right direction. Don't worry about the direction of your destination til ya get there http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

corn_wholio1
03-28-2004, 01:11 PM
Thanks for your help. I was in the wrong spot!

Skullguise
03-28-2004, 01:12 PM
If you see the fox lift you are in the right spot(At least I hope so. I only found one fox lift). If you are at the tower above the foxlift you need to cross the bridge on the chasm opposite the side of the tower with the lift. The bridge should just be barricaded. You will need to take out the guys in the machine gun turret and a few snipers first.

adv_racer
04-05-2004, 07:18 AM
i was able to drive real fast and jump the bridge, but i was immediately taken out by the mercs on the other side waiting for me.

I admit, I'm stuck on this level too. I get down to the dock, even swim over to the lighthouse dock, but I can't climb out.

Where do you go from here ?

Threetall
04-05-2004, 08:56 AM
There are two fox lifts. Look up more often.

CartoonCorpse
04-05-2004, 09:26 AM
*spoilers*

hmm i took a hanglider from the fortlike area (climbed up ladder from bldg across from wall of fort after that battle), flew as far as i could and beached, swam around point to lighthouse area. got a hummer on the beach (and armor from shipwreck), rocketed the lighthouse rocketeer guard, when he shot at me as i drove up in hummer. ran up beside lighthouse (hills and rocks, another rocket guy) to another hanglider (2 there) got to landing spot (across water from archive...but couldn't climb up the opposite shore), killed a couple trigens, snuck up to bridge from landing spot, when i was spotted, i ran like the 'wind' across the bridge to cover, took out the tower guard from behind, then went towards barricades (couple guards)..i think i took out a troop transport heli thing too...voila, im at the archives.

unless im on the wrong map. i only remember 1 lighthouse. it was a few days ago too.

"De Omnibus Dubitandum"
- Rene Descartes

Icemanoim
04-05-2004, 09:30 AM
unless im on the wrong map (probably am i can't remember map names)i climbed a tower and got on some zip line thing.

if its the other map i'm thinking of i went up the really high hill and there was a Hanglider at the top.

-----------
P4 2.4 @ 2.7, ASUS P4S8X-X, 1024 DDR 2700 RAM, ATI RADEON 9600XT 256MB.
http://www.hitmanlads.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/newsiggy.jpg
Fight cancer, join the LoKi team at www.grid.org (http://www.grid.org) http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

CartoonCorpse
04-05-2004, 09:33 AM
i ony found 1 fox? (zipline thing)...if that's the archive map, then my previous thing was wrong. the guard towers aren't lighthouses IMO. but i had 0 trouble on that map. i don't think that's the archives though, if i remember correctly i entered a warehouse? with shipping containers and stuff. i don't rememeber

"De Omnibus Dubitandum"
- Rene Descartes

RequieM_001
05-02-2004, 07:22 AM
Rebellion

You can go left or right.

Left - you have to jump over the broken brige with a Hummer, brake and kill the 2 mercs around the corner. Not that many F****** trigens, no japanees fort.
I walked up a steep hill and looked down on the big fight at the barricaded brige. At the time I figered out a way to get down only 1 trigen monkey (I hate that kind, much to fast.) and a Fat Boy and that one I killed with 1 shot through the eye with my sniperrifle.

Right - ride along the road, along the Japanees fort and the lighthouse and encounter al lot of trigens.

The swimming in the tunnels at het beginning of the archives level is killing me. I can't get trough. And my hobby is diving. Archhhhh!!!