PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Ezio, Desmond and Altair meeting

sherif136
07-18-2012, 10:05 PM
Im a hardcore AC fan and i love the series so much and i wonder if its possible for me to ask ubisoft if they can do a part or even a DLC where in AC3 desmond, ezio and altair all meet in some animus synchronization error and just share experiences or talk, im sure each and every AC fan would love to c this meeting happen :D :) AC <3 pls ubisoft :)

Aphex_Tim
07-18-2012, 10:09 PM
It wouldn't really make sense cause only Desmond is plugged into the Animus. He's just reliving Alta´r's and Ezio's memories.
The only way Ezio knew about Desmond was cause Minerva and Jupiter spoke about him.

Assassin_M
07-18-2012, 10:09 PM
Hello:D

So you want a DLC where Altair, Desmond and Ezio meet and talk ? Well, Altair`s story is over and Ezio already "met and talked" to Desmond, but let me share your sense, what will they talk about ? what significance might it add to the overall story ?

rileypoole1234
07-18-2012, 10:10 PM
Well they sort of already know what each other has done. Ezio has experienced Altair's life, and Desmond has experienced Ezio's life. Of course Desmond has also experienced Altair's life as well, through Ezio and on his own. Altair doesn't really know anything about their lives though.

As for them meeting, Ezio and Desmond sort of met. I'm pretty sure we can say that Ubi wouldn't do something like that, but it'd be funny to hear them just talk to each other.

Assassin_M
07-18-2012, 10:17 PM
Well they sort of already know what each other has done. Ezio has experienced Altair's life, and Desmond has experienced Ezio's life. Of course Desmond has also experienced Altair's life as well, through Ezio and on his own. Altair doesn't really know anything about their lives though.

As for them meeting, Ezio and Desmond sort of met. I'm pretty sure we can say that Ubi wouldn't do something like that, but it'd be funny to hear them just talk to each other.
Altair:..
Ezio: This is.... peculiar ?
Desmond: Yeah, Hey how`s it goin ?
Altair:...
Ezio: not much.. U ?
Altair: ...
Desmond: yeah, just saved the world.
Altair:..
Ezio: Been there done that, fratello mio
Altair:...Yes... I wanted... to ask.. WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT EVEN MEAN ??

*Ezio and Desmond look at Altair*

Desmond: Yeah.. gotta go now
Ezio: So how`d you get the scar ?

yeah BLOODY boring..

pacmanate
07-18-2012, 10:19 PM
Well I wouldn't mind if they talked about Pizza

Aphex_Tim
07-18-2012, 10:28 PM
Alta´r: *speaking Arabic*
Ezio: *speaking Italian*
Desmond: *speaking English*

I'm not sure that would work..

kriegerdesgottes
07-18-2012, 10:38 PM
It's kind of unnecessary just because Desmond has many many ancestors who were assassins and not just the three we will have played as. Why not meet Giovanni Auditore or any of his other probably thousands of ancestors who would have been assassins. Altair and Ezio would only be two out of many. I guess their only significance is having had the apple.

Funbun777
07-18-2012, 10:47 PM
What about poor connor ?

Perhaps a Poe that brings back the dead?

Imagine warren vidics face as he is faced by Desmond, Ezio, Connor and Altair at the same time

Or Lucy answering to Desmond for her betrayal

Serrachio
07-18-2012, 10:49 PM
What about poor connor ?

Imagine warrens face as he is faced by Desmond, Ezio, Connor and Altair at the same time

Because Zombie Assassins would be completely fine. :/

ShaneO7K
07-18-2012, 10:50 PM
What about poor connor ?

Imagine warrens face as he is faced by Desmond, Ezio, Connor and Altair at the same time

Vidics face:

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/full/240329094.jpg?key=335450&Expires=1342649173&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=SRrSJHLLWEGvJo~B2Cia~UIE1RzeivaKhHqWkdkA ee0qp~DFjNkjxzr6rb-cACXz~h6LXMy5OlzDfeyF3RxPPZtzFRRfz8~28lJIpsmF3v8YN Q-s2MtLnBjRuPeKA11UsL5-hQwZug546~JvtWwWz6BFR0cD9Qy5DUsOXR7O0og_

On a serious note, I doubt that would happen.

sherif136
07-18-2012, 11:00 PM
not really, a DLC where both altair and ezio used the apple to save some kind of illusion and there u go they'll speak through time, like when ezio talked to desmond in masyaf.... its a gd idea ppl stop hating

Assassin_M
07-18-2012, 11:03 PM
not really, a DLC where both altair and ezio used the apple to save some kind of illusion and there u go they'll speak through time, like when ezio talked to desmond in masyaf.... its a gd idea ppl stop hating
We`re not hating..
It just wont make any sense and wont add anything to the story..

naran6142
07-19-2012, 12:17 AM
would this dlc have any gameplay to it?

rileypoole1234
07-19-2012, 12:25 AM

Hahah I actually got a laugh out of that.

Shaxy
07-19-2012, 01:19 AM
Awesome star wars moment at the end of AC3, after the 2012 threat ends - and all of the stuff after. He has some instinct he, he turns around and sees Clay, Altair, Ezio, and Connor smiling in some sort of hologram form or w/e.

lol...

Will_Lucky
07-19-2012, 01:23 AM

Ahh but what if Desmond picked up other languages through the Bleeding effect? Now that would be a fascinating concept.

Streakeracr
07-19-2012, 01:28 AM
Fast someone send the ambulance to Hasoon I am sure he is dead!

DoNNiEDaRkO50
07-19-2012, 04:29 AM
How will they talk If they are dead ?! the animus is used to revisit the life of your ancestor ,,, so nothing that Altair or Ezio or even connor did is going to change :)

AssassinGame1
07-19-2012, 04:35 AM
I'd love to see the three assassin's together or talking to each other.

LightRey
07-19-2012, 02:32 PM
Even if they could through the use of a PoE or something, they're not going to make any more games about Ezio or Alta´r. Their stories are finished.

WolfTemplar94
07-19-2012, 02:45 PM
Even if they could through the use of a PoE or something, they're not going to make any more games about Ezio or Alta´r. Their stories are finished.

This. It would feel gimmicky too. There's nothing it can add to the story.

Vorgoth911
07-19-2012, 04:31 PM

Not sure why that made me laugh lol