PDA

View Full Version : Free energy? Nope

csvanhouten
07-06-2012, 02:25 PM
Every time the game gives me free energy, it looses connection. When I reboot, not only do I not have my free energy (earned by watching a video or playing the Tyson chicken match game) but I also lose any energy I did have.

The game is stingy enough with energy, so a free perk every once in awhile is nice, but not if it's going to take it away and whatever I still have. I'm at the point now where due to energy I can't really go forward quickly, I'd prefer not to have it disappear on me and I'd like to be able to get these perks once in awhile.

I played the Tyson chicken match game, I earned the energy, I'd like it.

UBIkawaiiluna
07-06-2012, 03:49 PM
Hello csvanhouten,

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies?

Also, what browser do you use? We recommend Google Chrome and Firefox as other browsers tend to have compatibility issues with the game.

We've forwarded your bug report to the developer team and connection/progression issues are known and they are working on it but sometimes the problem can also be related to your browser so please make sure to verify first.

Thank you!

PS: Could you please let us know the link to your facebook profile please? In case our dev team wants to do tests and check it more specifically. Thank you!

csvanhouten
07-06-2012, 10:11 PM
Hello csvanhouten,

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies?

Also, what browser do you use? We recommend Google Chrome and Firefox as other browsers tend to have compatibility issues with the game.

We've forwarded your bug report to the developer team and connection/progression issues are known and they are working on it but sometimes the problem can also be related to your browser so please make sure to verify first.

Thank you!

PS: Could you please let us know the link to your facebook profile please? In case our dev team wants to do tests and check it more specifically. Thank you!

Did as suggested (I use Firefox). Problem got worse as in I lost connection just now. I didn't have any free energy, but it took the eight energy points I had left, and when I rebooted the last five things I harvested were not harvested anymore, nor did I get the money/Rabbids I'd collected.

https://www.facebook.com/CindySVH

I don't know how long I'll be playing this game. As it is, I barely have enough energy to do anything but harvest in my game, to lose it because the connection resets is frustrating. If this issue isn't resolved soon, I'll most likely stop playing. Which is a shame, because when it's working right, it's a fun game.

UBIkawaiiluna
07-09-2012, 02:11 PM
Did as suggested (I use Firefox). Problem got worse as in I lost connection just now. I didn't have any free energy, but it took the eight energy points I had left, and when I rebooted the last five things I harvested were not harvested anymore, nor did I get the money/Rabbids I'd collected.

https://www.facebook.com/CindySVH

I don't know how long I'll be playing this game. As it is, I barely have enough energy to do anything but harvest in my game, to lose it because the connection resets is frustrating. If this issue isn't resolved soon, I'll most likely stop playing. Which is a shame, because when it's working right, it's a fun game.

Thank you very much for your reply. I've forwarded the extra information you provided to the dev team.

Thanks for your patience and comprehension.