PDA

View Full Version : Please remove the invite friends function to staff your farm as a must!!!!!

Smiley214
07-05-2012, 03:29 PM
I understand that this should make the game cooperatively playable and the option should still be there but I am the only one of my friends who plays this game and none of my friends will ever accept these invites. I know this for a fact. I'm also not ok with the only way around this being to hire an NPC staff for Saddle Dollars or real money. Make the option available but also make it possible for people to hire staff with Horse Bucks.... just make it really expensive. As of now I'm already stuck at not being able to build a Bakery because I can't staff it and I can't give treats to my horses. If this options isn't changed (not just for Bakery but for all staffing functions) or I don't randomly get gifted Saddle Dollars this game is as good as unplayable for me and I will have to quit. Just a tip.

VanessaReis
07-05-2012, 09:15 PM
I have a couple ideas as to how we can fix this.
- There could be a "Hire Temporary Staff" or "Hire Staff" option, for HORSEBUCKS, which (in the case of temp staff) will make the building usable for an amount of time OR permanently usable in the case of us being giving a permanent staff option. (Quest progress is ****near impossible when you can't even manage to find a friend for your bakery. I'm bribing people to send me build materials.)
Even if it would be expensive to hire temp staff/staff, it would make the game just that little bit easier and more enjoyable.
- 1 friend can take multiple jobs.
- I had one more idea, but I forgot. Will edit later, lol.

UBI-Cowhand
07-05-2012, 09:49 PM
Great suggestions! I will pass them on. :)

naoto1
07-06-2012, 02:46 AM
I TOTALLY agree with this!! Especially now that I've gotten to the point where I have TONS of Horse Bucks, but nothing to spend it on! Since I've hired all my friends who play (which is, like, 5 of 200 or so), there's no point in me buying any buildings or fields or gardens, since I can't staff them, and I don't have enough stable boxes to spend my money on horses, either! I'm just stuck with a ton of money and nothing worthwhile to buy! Please enable hiring staff for, say, 10000 HB!!

Kujowolf
07-27-2012, 04:49 AM
I agree with all of you above.
I think it's super lame that you can't hire the same friend for a different building. Not to mention you shouldn't have a stable hand for each bloody stall! you need a stable hand for the entire stable. not every **** box...
Also 20 coins for one stable box is WAY to much!!! Maybe 5 or 10 would be alright. But 20 is outrageous.

& I have the same problem as naoto1. I have all these horse bucks and I can't buy horses because I can't make any more stables, & I don't want to get rid of my old horses because they still have breeding badges I can use. Also non of my friends want to play this game so it's kinda re****ulous...

Also on a completely unrelated side note... Has anyone noticed you can only win first place in a competition once a day?
I think that's pretty messed up too.

BellaMe3669
07-31-2012, 08:04 PM
I agree with everyone's posts here. I only have one friend that plays so I am stuck as far as building. I think the HorseBucks idea is great, it might take a while to get the money but at least it will be possible to get staff.

I also don't like that you have to wait a day to enter the same competion. At the very least each horse should be able to enter them once a day.

Also I can never see my friend's request post, very frustrating.

Indigo_Star
10-07-2012, 02:42 PM
^^I agree.

MareKuntz
10-08-2012, 10:26 AM
The easy solution to this problem is to join the horse haven friends group and friend a bunch of people who already play. Most facebook games require you to have 25 or more friends who play the game. If you don't want them on your main account, many people create a secondary account for games. This has the added bonus that it won't spam family members with game-related stuff.

LauraDaniels
10-09-2012, 04:33 PM
The easy solution to this problem is to join the horse haven friends group and friend a bunch of people who already play. Most facebook games require you to have 25 or more friends who play the game. If you don't want them on your main account, many people create a secondary account for games. This has the added bonus that it won't spam family members with game-related stuff.

That won't help me because I absolutely WILL NOT friend people that I don't know and I'm not going to make a second account. Waste of time and ennergy. I'll stop playing the game before I do any of that.

UbiMargieD
10-22-2012, 09:46 PM
Everyone's suggestions have been passed along. Thanks for the feedback.