PDA

View Full Version : Getting aggrevated

MissChris911
06-22-2012, 01:29 PM
Isn't there a person/employee of Ubisoft/HH that reads/answers these questions?

I am having issues and I see others are as well. They post the same questions I would have posted but often they go unanswered.

I suddenly can't compete or store food. Yes, I have the luxury trailer, yes I have the pro ring, yes, my horses live over 70 years old, yes, I now have 4 food pantrys and still can't store food/treats nor accept things as gifts although my inventory clearly states I have plenty of room.

Why train my horses throughout their lives if they can't compete only to retire??

Yorkshirelass
06-22-2012, 05:50 PM
I feel the same to the point where if I don't get an answer soon I'm just going to delete the game. I understand that it's a fairly new game but they could at least have the decency to let us know what's happening and answer the posts on the forum!!!

LiquidGumDrops
06-22-2012, 09:52 PM
They know about the food storage problem. It started right after the last update. It's been like this for a couple of days now and Im losing interest in the game since I cant really play it without the treats.

MissChris911
06-23-2012, 01:07 PM
I have 3 horses right now that have a 71 year life and I have not been able to compete any of them at al. When I go to the trailer all the cities are blocked out except the bronc and it says my horses aren't in the same league? (they absolutely are)

Should I wait and not train them any longer until this gets fixed or press on with less breeding badges and see if the next batch can compete?

GraceKelley2012
06-23-2012, 04:16 PM
I just started playing the game. Farmville got too boring. Horse Haven is a bit of a challenge especially since there is no support. I've been learning things by trial/error, mostly error. And I found out neighbors are a key player so I'm out pimping myself for neighbors. My ranch is too crowded and so I bought 50 saddle dollars with my real money. Then I went to expand my land. Spent the money and nothing happened. I've been asking everyone. I wouldn't care so much but I used real money to buy saddle dollars. I don't want to give up yet, just want my money back or my ranch bigger. Any advise and more neighbors would be appreciated. Thank you for reading this.....
https://www.facebook.com/grace.kelley.75?ref=tn_tnmn

UBI-Cowhand
06-25-2012, 12:35 AM
Please go to this link and follow the instructions to create a thread for our customer support team to look into for you. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/668096-How-to-report-a-bug-–READ-BEFORE-POSTING

Yorkshirelass
06-25-2012, 08:17 AM
How is that helpful? We have all given very detailed descriptions of the errors and most of us have linked our FB ID's to the comments. The issues are ongoing. I have no idea how to do a screen shot but surely with all the rest of the details someone should be able to advise on what's happened and how long it will take to fix? I have posted on here and on the Facebook page for the game. I've also emailed the company direct and so far I've had no response. Having worked in Customer Service for many years and I can honestly say this is the worst I've experienced!

UBI-Cowhand
06-26-2012, 09:59 PM
The issue has been reported to the team. We appreciate you patience. You can also make a report in this forum: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/668096-How-to-report-a-bug-–READ-BEFORE-POSTING