PDA

View Full Version : Some feedback on the game

irppu
06-21-2012, 09:25 PM
Hi,
I registered here just to get to say a few things, hope someone reads this.
Feedback I want to give on the game:
(I am currently lvl 48)

1. The lab game: The version you get on the critical cases is fine, but the one you get for the clinic patients not so much. There's like 10 green things, 20 white ones and 500 red cells! And when they move all a once, even my 21Mb/s internet connection lags. And when you get lag, all the minigames become too difficult. Please for heaven's sake cut down on the number of red cells on the lab game with clinic patients!

2. The MRI game doesn't give out enough cash vs. the same lvl lab game. Sure, the lab game varies a lot more, depending on how much you mess up, but I'm getting 50-150$ per 5 energy spent on that versus 45-75$ on the MRI, so the lab game is much better energy spent and thus makes me avoid the MRI patients. I would like to see that evened out a bit, right now it seems like the MRI isn't really worth it no matter how good/fast you are at it. I only play the MRI for critical cases or if I have energy left but no runs on the lab available.

3. How about a slide puzzle? It would add yet more variety on the minigames available and shouldn't be too hard to code.

4. The new staff quests added today: Thanks for that! Was one of the reasons I bothered to register here, just to say "yay."

5. Daily log-in bonus. You need to refresh the browser for the game to register a new day and a new log-in. Would be nice if it gave out the bonus without having to refresh since once you do, you reset all the clinic patients and have to spend all the energy again to find out what they want.

6. Everytime you refresh the game forgets you don't want any game music or sounds on and you have to turn them off again. Could you make it remember that I don't want sounds and I never did? "Save settings" please.

I'll come back when I think of more things to say or complain about.

ubi-captherp
06-22-2012, 03:21 PM
Great feedback and suggestions. I agree with a lot of what you said, and this will be passed on.

Best,
House MD Team

MehtareL
06-23-2012, 05:39 AM
I definitely agree with the first two points. :)

ubi-captherp
06-25-2012, 04:54 PM
Thanks for your feedback. Closing this one.
Best,
House MD Team