PDA

View Full Version : PC Specific features: forum section: Sticky?

DCAustin007
06-14-2012, 01:46 AM
Can there be a PC forum section with announcements regarding specific features WE HOPE ARE being added to the PC version of the game, such as:

multiplayer lobby system/server browser with ping/latency amounts
in-game multiplayer / coop text chat
rebinding keys
mouse smoothing toggle
vsync
no fps lock
advanced video settings control

Another game currently being developed with PC in mind is Borderlands 2.
Please add any items I've missed, let's keep this constructive. Thanks.

As a reminder, the PC platform is predicted to be the largest contributor to video game revenue within 5 yrs.Source: http://www.vg247.com/2012/06/09/study-games-revenue-to-hit-70-billion-by-2017-pc-largest-contributor/

CamberGreber
06-14-2012, 02:01 AM
PC for life :)

DCAustin007
06-14-2012, 02:38 AM
Edited to clarify this to be a wishlist, I haven't confirmed any of it yet. And I see your point CamberGreber and I know there's alot more PC gamers with 360 controllers nowadays, still, even though I'd like to reserve this list for mouse/keyboard users, that's not really fair. However, part of the game porting conversion is making sure the mouse/keyboard control is done properly.

CamberGreber
06-14-2012, 08:32 PM
Edited to clarify this to be a wishlist, I haven't confirmed any of it yet. And I see your point CamberGreber and I know there's alot more PC gamers with 360 controllers nowadays, still, even though I'd like to reserve this list for mouse/keyboard users, that's not really fair. However, part of the game porting conversion is making sure the mouse/keyboard control is done properly.

O I wasn't suggesting that the post be about the 360 controller I was just posting how much it has improved for me PC gameing. Not trying to convert anyone or derail the post.

I agree this post should be about specific PC issues like the quality of Mouse/Keyboard controls.

I just realized what my post sounded like. 1 second please......edit....there.