PDA

View Full Version : I'd really like to see a Blacklist SvM beta.

Oh My Godmode
06-09-2012, 02:14 AM
Iirc, chaos theory had a beta on the pc.
Make it happen, Ubisoft.

ಠ_ಠ

(please)

BlindHouse
06-09-2012, 05:50 AM
I'm pretty sure Double Agent had a SvM demo on the XBL market place. I'm not sure if you can really consider it to be a beta, but...I think it's still up, actually.

Anyways, I'd love to see a beta for all the obvious reasons :) .

reddragonhrcro
06-09-2012, 11:17 AM
I would like to see a demo,people would go crazy for it.

TRAJEKTURY
06-09-2012, 05:56 PM
I'm pretty sure Double Agent had a SvM demo on the XBL market place. I'm not sure if you can really consider it to be a beta, but...I think it's still up, actually.

Anyways, I'd love to see a beta for all the obvious reasons :) .

It did have a demo, I remember playing it.

FearDeFreak
05-15-2013, 09:19 AM
I know probably allot of people are gonna disagree with me but I think they should do what they did with the Ghost Recon:FS BETA, i.e. people who owned Splinter Cell Conviction got access to the beta, but this time make it so people who own GR:FS get access to the BETA. :)

Dome500
05-15-2013, 12:36 PM
I would also like a demo but there is one thing to say though.

Better they are polishing the game and balancing SvM than spending the last months building a demo instead of looking into issues which are more important.

I am willing to wait until the release to play the game if they are instead of building a demo, polishing the game further (not graphically, but in terms of mechanics and bug-fix and balancing)

SoInfahmust
05-15-2013, 02:27 PM
I would also like a demo but there is one thing to say though.

Better they are polishing the game and balancing SvM than spending the last months building a demo instead of looking into issues which are more important.

I am willing to wait until the release to play the game if they are instead of building a demo, polishing the game further (not graphically, but in terms of mechanics and bug-fix and balancing)

This. A beta/demo might take away resources for more polish and bug fixes. While I would LOVE a beta, I'd much rather have a 'complete' game. This is why after launch support is vital.

Fruitarian
05-15-2013, 03:01 PM
This. A beta/demo might take away resources for more polish and bug fixes. While I would LOVE a beta, I'd much rather have a 'complete' game. This is why after launch support is vital.

Or making us more maps / suits / gamemodes.. I'd take that.

SoInfahmust
05-15-2013, 04:23 PM
Or making us more maps / suits / gamemodes.. I'd take that.

This as well. I would rather more suits and maps than game modes right now, but that's just me.

JOE golfer G
05-15-2013, 04:38 PM
They will definately make a multi player and solo demo

SoInfahmust
05-15-2013, 04:47 PM
I can definitely see a Single Player demo being released, even co-op(doubtful)...not a versus demo. There was that ScDa multiplayer demo though, so I could be wrong.

Aegis_Kleais
05-15-2013, 05:49 PM
A beta does cost resources, but it used to promote hype, help bug shoot possible Day 1 issues (imagine how irked you guys would be if a HUGE outstanding bug made its way through due to lack of beta testing and you couldn't play SvM for weeks until it was fixed?)

Beta is, like the game, a pro/con. It has its benefits and has its expenses.

SoInfahmust
05-15-2013, 06:14 PM
Expenses they shouldn't spare imo lol. I personally would like them to just focus completely on giving us the best Sc experience possible. Single Player, Co-op and SvM. I would LOVE a beta, trust me I would. But I would hate to miss out on a extra co-op mission, SvM map, or some extra Sp content. Maybe the time could be utilized to implement a spectator mode for the competitive side, but that's just me being selfish lol

WHOcJONES3485
05-15-2013, 06:37 PM
Expenses they shouldn't spare imo lol. I personally would like them to just focus completely on giving us the best Sc experience possible. Single Player, Co-op and SvM. I would LOVE a beta, trust me I would. But I would hate to miss out on a extra co-op mission, SvM map, or some extra Sp content. Maybe the time could be utilized to implement a spectator mode for the competitive side, but that's just me being selfish lol

Maps and missions are made after the games released not before so a beta won't affect getting new maps or missions. That's if ubisoft decides to continue support after release

SoInfahmust
05-15-2013, 06:44 PM
Maps and missions are made after the games released not before so a beta won't affect getting new maps or missions. That's if ubisoft decides to continue support after release

IF they support it. Wouldn't you rather have more content come with the game AT launch then buying it later on? Makes DLC more acceptable IMO. If the game can ship with 18 coop missions, instead of 14 I'm good. Not downplaying what ubisoft has done already, which is alot as it is. I just rather have more content than a beta. It's just difference of opinion

JOE golfer G
05-15-2013, 07:05 PM
Im willing to put money on that they will release a SvM demo, its going to be a huge selling point for the game so they are going to want people to try it out to show how well it plays compared to the past two games.

SoInfahmust
05-15-2013, 07:16 PM
You might be right. I hope so lol

Aegis_Kleais
05-15-2013, 07:28 PM
As much as it hurts to say it, and maybe this is just because I haven't been looking forward to any other upcoming UBI games so I just don't know any better, but I don't think I've seen a PC demo from Ubi for ages. It would be odd, though welcomed, if they did one for SvM.