PDA

View Full Version : Simple fix for a major problem with the PC POP

XyZspineZyX
12-11-2003, 10:10 AM
PC POP's the gamepad support is incomplete.

POP doesn't let you navigate the menus or save your game screens with your gamepad.

My computer has TV out, and I have a Playstation 2 pad connected to my PC. I play POP while sitting on my couch.

Every time POP asks me to save the game, I have to get up, go to the keyboard or mouse, and save it.

You should be able to control every aspect of this game with your gamepad. I should be able to navigate the menus and save my games without having to use the keyboard or mouse. I want full gamepad support.

XyZspineZyX
12-11-2003, 10:10 AM
PC POP's the gamepad support is incomplete.

POP doesn't let you navigate the menus or save your game screens with your gamepad.

My computer has TV out, and I have a Playstation 2 pad connected to my PC. I play POP while sitting on my couch.

Every time POP asks me to save the game, I have to get up, go to the keyboard or mouse, and save it.

You should be able to control every aspect of this game with your gamepad. I should be able to navigate the menus and save my games without having to use the keyboard or mouse. I want full gamepad support.

XyZspineZyX
12-11-2003, 03:57 PM
GOOD LUCK! there will rpobably NEVER be a fix for this either... the shader graphics are too high tech for full support for gamepads .. heh!

Slaya

XyZspineZyX
12-11-2003, 07:19 PM
Man, I can't even get my gamepad to work at all...

XyZspineZyX
12-14-2003, 04:40 PM
guess the only solution is a wireless k/b or even just a wireless mouse...hehe...even a real sloppy one would do.

I dont have wireless k/b and mouse...I had to bring the k/b all the way to the couch..the wire ran across the room so I did like trip a couple of times..

Lame...I really feel you man..