PDA

View Full Version : Is it only me..

FyreGun
06-04-2012, 04:44 PM
That thinks this game is good if you have a team working together. Yes I will be the first to admit it has teething problems my main one hit detection but think of this what online game does not have lag/hit detection issues etc, especially within the first few months of being out. Also probably one of the main reasons for the lag etc is how far away are you from the people you are playing with same room, same country or half way round the world?? Come on people I know the internet is good but for crying out loud it's gotta have it's issues somewhere, for instance look at engines they have been around for what 100+ years now and the max effcency is about 20-30% so why are you expecting a relatively new technology to be perfect???

Answer grow a set stop whining and either play the game properly or go troll somewhere else about you oh so bad experience, I come here to look for others to play with/info about the game and all you read is "this game sucks blah blah blah" or "ubisoft sort it out or I'm going back to cod and never buying another ubsoft game again (although I will be getting the next one)"

I think that is rant over for now anyway

o Wullie Mac o
06-04-2012, 05:29 PM
UBI-Lover huh? lol

Teething problems would be fine but the more i play this the more i see how unprofessional the entire setup is. I'm even tempted to compare it with Endwar.

Overall it seems very lazy.

FyreGun
06-04-2012, 05:37 PM
no first ubi game hahaha