PDA

View Full Version : Bug report: some "friend help" sessions stuck after one action completed.

amber_horse
06-03-2012, 12:16 AM
I've noticed on numerous occasions that for certain friends the red meter at the top of the screen, which is set at 5 help actions per day, sticks at 4 actions and does not go down to zero and award IOUs/energy even after 5, 10, even 20 help actions are completed. What I've noticed:

- Help meter completes first action, goes down to 4. Second action is completed, meter goes down to 3 and then immediately restores to 4.
- Only affects some friends, not all, and resets by the next day so previously affected friend is once again working normally. However is frustrating as their extra energy/IOU bonuses are locked out for the day!

Some possible explanations:
- I noticed with one such friend that the problem happened after I collected a salary action, but have not investigated if this happens in other instances.
- Affected friends seem to be high level friends with lots of other HH friends, so perhaps there is a conflicting action from another player on the same item?
- Clicking too fast?

Just some ideas!

UBI-Cowhand
06-03-2012, 08:22 PM
Thanks! I'll bring this to the team's attention!