PDA

View Full Version : I will not purchase any DLC until...

Darkventure
05-29-2012, 07:25 AM
It becomes available for purchase, Ha!

I am really enjoying the game and so are my friends. I look forward to more maps, guns and modes.

My money, my time, my opinion.

Thanks.

zeroseany
05-29-2012, 07:47 AM

I am really enjoying the game and so are my friends. I look forward to more maps, guns and modes.

Thanks.

+1

lingling
05-29-2012, 07:51 AM
Awesome

merlindegr8
05-29-2012, 07:56 AM

Thanks.oh I get it...Your asking us to respect your opinion by mocking a guy with a differing opinion by using his title of his thread....Sweet...thats not d-ckish or anything.

Go **** yourself....just kidding....but serioisly ....go **** yourself

CarnyD
05-29-2012, 08:03 AM

Thanks.

I don't understand the intent to mock my post while ignoring the blatant issues that are taking away from the gaming experience on PS3. Your trolling just displays your obvious lack of maturity.

Darkventure
05-29-2012, 08:11 AM
I'm not mocking anyone. I'm tired of all the negativity. Game isn't even a week old and some of you wine and complain endlessly on here.
I almost didn't get this game because of all the negative trolling. I am glad I didn't listen to them cause I'm having a great time.