PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about "replace" and "respec token"??

Lenige
05-28-2012, 05:17 AM
So I have level 17 scout and I used my respec token because I've choose OTR scanner instead of Exacto ammo. I used the token to change to Exacto ammo and I'm aware that I can get another token at level 50. However, if I were to "replace" my character/scout then can I re-earn my token? Hence, starting over that is (or so I've heard if I were to replace). Also, is there's token for each class or is there's only one token that you can use one class only?

Sub-Xero
05-28-2012, 05:52 AM
So I have level 17 scout and I used my respec token because I've choose OTR scanner instead of Exacto ammo. I used the token to change to Exacto ammo and I'm aware that I can get another token at level 50. However, if I were to "replace" my character/scout then can I re-earn my token? Hence, starting over that is (or so I've heard if I were to replace). Also, is there's token for each class or is there's only one token that you can use one class only?

You used your respec token for Exact Ammo...

Lenige
05-28-2012, 05:54 AM
uhhh... yeah?? and I wanted to recustomize my guns without wasting any more credits. please don't be so ignorant and judge.

Sub-Xero
05-28-2012, 05:57 AM
uhhh... yeah?? and I wanted to recustomize my guns without wasting any more credits. please don't be so ignorant and judge.

But you used your repsec token on Exacto Ammo...

Please don't be so angry and rude. I was only playin'. Also, I'm kidding about you being angry and rude :p

I'm not sure what you mean by "re-earning" your token. Are you asking whether or not replacing will just give you another respec token to start out with? As for whether or not you get a respec token per class; I'm not sure but I assume you can check that yourself by looking to see if next to another character it says you have a respec token even after you've used one for your scout.

Lenige
05-28-2012, 06:07 AM
I'm not the one who's being rude, you are. You don't need to say those unnecessary things and I have every right to be annoyed by your comment. Everyone makes mistakes and/or changes their mind on decisions and I was merely in this situation. Also, what's wrong with exacto ammo? there's nothing wrong with it. I can get more kills with exacto ammo than with OTR scanner that makes my enemy/target run like crazy and lose them. Exacto ammo is extremely beneficial when your target is running horizontally. Or so from my experience. I appreciate what you say and what you don't say. And im not angry, im annoyed by your comment. But hey, it happens. and yeah i know you were playing and juss saying, I get it but i was also juss sayin' :)

Lenige
05-28-2012, 06:24 AM
yeah that's what I'm asking. If I were to "replace" and start over, then do I re-earn my respec token at level 4?? Also, my engineer and riflemen are level 2 and I don't have respec token for them (because i used my respec token on my scout) or at least not yet?