PDA

View Full Version : GRN Android App issues

Ranger3bn
05-26-2012, 03:24 PM
I was wondering what Android OS GRN was approved for because for some reason the Gunsmith option is not working on my phone. The HTC Sensation was listed as one of the phones that could run the app. However, when I try and use the Gunsmith option of the app it tells me I need to download Unity Web Player ( icon in the middle of the screen) so I click onto it but nothing happens. I even went as far as going to Unitys' site to see if I could download it there but was told my OS does not support their software.

So my questions are what model of the HTC Sensation was this App approved for as there are 3 of them and what android operating system was GRN built around gingerbread or ice cream sandwich? My phone is the T Mobile HTC Sensation 4G running the latest gingerbread operating system. I will not update my phone to the ICS OS because T Mobile is now trying to charge 15.00 more a month for Hotspot and tethering whereas under the gingerbread operating system it is free as long as you have a 5 G data plan.

Is there anyone with the HTC Sensation 4G able to use the Gunsmith without issue?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-26-2012, 10:06 PM
Hi, please email GRN support, the email address is in my signature.

Ranger3bn
05-26-2012, 10:21 PM
Hi, please email GRN support, the email address is in my signature.

Copy that, as it has been done.