PDA

View Full Version : Can not transfer unlocks

BANDIT440
05-25-2012, 01:18 AM
I can access the page that lists the different unlocks but there is link to click to transfer the items just an arrow and double arrow that lead nowhere. Does anybody have a solution or a timeline for when access will be allowed and do not reference the Q&A or whatever it is called the answer was not there. XBOX 360 is my platform.

StevoWCE
05-25-2012, 06:17 AM
I can access the page that lists the different unlocks but there is link to click to transfer the items just an arrow and double arrow that lead nowhere. Does anybody have a solution or a timeline for when access will be allowed and do not reference the Q&A or whatever it is called the answer was not there. XBOX 360 is my platform.

I'm having the same issue as well.

Ubi-Mush
05-25-2012, 12:05 PM
Hi guys, please email GRN support, the email address is in my signature.

BANDIT440
05-27-2012, 03:56 AM
I know this thread is buried by now but I figured out what was wrong. I was using my Ubi log in and nothing would happen so I tried my Uplay log in which I found out was different and it worked. I got my unlocks, except from GRCommander, all I need to do now is figure out how to merge the two user names, log ins and e-mails. Ripin n'a shreddin, rippin n'a tearin.:cool: