PDA

View Full Version : Dead Spots

SummerFeyFoovay
05-21-2012, 07:37 PM
I have encountered several dead spots on my map. The first one I accidentally put the breeding stable into, but I was able to move it when I expanded my ranch beyond that area.

However, my bakery is sitting in a dead spot. I was able to construct it, and staff it, but now I cannot access it at all. It is not clickable - except to accept the help of my friend. I do not ever get any other popup and I cannot click on it with the rotate or move buttons to move it from where it is. It just sits there, takes up space, and smokes. This morning I was finally able to expand my ranch beyond the bakery - but unfortunately that did not solve the problem this time. The bakery is still not clickable, can't be moved or rotated, and is not producing anything.

Facebook, of course, won't let me know what my URL is - my name is the same as my name here, Summer Fey Foovay. I took a screen shot, but I'm not going to waste my time to find a host and upload it - all it will show is my bakery parked over there smoking and doing nothing. Because that is what it does - nothing.

There are several dead zones on my map, mostly around the edges, which is why everything is crowded in the middle of my ranch. I use Google Chrome and am on a Windows XP machine.

Thanks

cordura5
05-22-2012, 04:40 PM
I have a dead spot, too. My carrot field that is in the corner of my map is not clickable. I have a friend that accepted the position, but every time the game loads it asks me to accept her help. When I click accept, it does nothing. Her picture still stays floating above the square but is also unclickable after I accept. I tried adding property beside it, but no luck. Still dead...

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/heather.haworth.3

Don't know if that's what you need or not...

UBI-Cowhand
05-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Thanks for making us aware of this situation. The team will look into it!