PDA

View Full Version : Nursey barn

DeborahGauvin
05-20-2012, 05:04 PM
hello,

Have finally gotten the items and cash to add a stall to my nursery barn and get an error message that I need more horse bucks? it is calling for 4500 and i have 5810 showing in my stats. Tried to get a screen shot of the box showing green check marks all across the board, but must be stupid lol as it is not taking the shot. This just started as I have only just managed to get the boards required. Sunday May 19 1:00pm AST.

My facebook link https://www.facebook.com/deborah.gauvin1?ref=tn_tnmn

My regular barn is showing only the most recent addition in a stall, the rest show empty and cobwebs, although the horses are on the farm that belong in them, so this is minor for me.

Hope you can fix this soon.

Deb

cordura5
05-22-2012, 04:53 PM
If any of your horses are retired, they do not show in the box stalls any longer, even though they apparently take up room. Not sure why, but the game has always been this way for me. If the horses not showing are still active and not retired, then I'm not sure what is wrong. Hopefully a developer can help you. I'm just tossing in my two cents!

UBI-Cowhand
05-22-2012, 09:51 PM
If any of your horses are retired, they do not show in the box stalls any longer, even though they apparently take up room. Not sure why, but the game has always been this way for me. If the horses not showing are still active and not retired, then I'm not sure what is wrong. Hopefully a developer can help you. I'm just tossing in my two cents!

Well said! *hands 2 cents* :D

DeborahGauvin
05-24-2012, 03:00 AM
ok, thanks. That explains the cobwebbed stalls. I really hope they get the nursery barn issue fixed soon. I know they are working on it, but if I can't make more room for my retirees, and have them actually stop taking space in the stable, I will have to put more over the rainbow.