PDA

View Full Version : Having some issues

donalayo
05-17-2012, 06:53 AM
When my horses are ready to train, in the round pen, I get nothing.. no icons or anything. Also, when I try to send them off to the shows, I have a rickety trailer and when I click on it, it only gives me an option to buy a better trailer. I've been unable to train or show my horses now for over a week.

Kholran
05-17-2012, 07:45 AM
Most common cause of this is that the horse is retired. When the age bar is brown and shows only a single number instead of a fraction (ie 6/10), the horse has retired and can no longer train or show. Retired horses can still breed or go to the Petting Zoo though.

UBI-Cowhand
05-17-2012, 08:01 PM
Most common cause of this is that the horse is retired. When the age bar is brown and shows only a single number instead of a fraction (ie 6/10), the horse has retired and can no longer train or show. Retired horses can still breed or go to the Petting Zoo though.

Thanks, Kholran! Good info! :)

donalayo
05-18-2012, 11:52 PM
still having issues.. I have one young horse, who I still can not train. I have another who I've never been able to train or show. I do have the rickety trailer.. but all I can do with any horse is the petting zoo.