View Full Version : Cant use GRN
05-10-2012, 08:38 PM
Went to GRN today to input the wild boar code and all i get is
Something went wrong
Sorry, there seems to be a problem. But no worries, a squad of highly trained engineers has been dispatched to deal with this situation. Click on the ****on below to go back on the home page.
It was working a few days ago when i input the Five Seven code
05-10-2012, 10:45 PM
It just went down today, as I just used it this morning to unlock a gun. :) Sure it will be back up soon.
05-12-2012, 08:31 AM
I'm sure I read somewhere on the GRFS forums that the Network will be temporarily "unavailable" after the beta.
05-12-2012, 04:52 PM
Accessible all the time:
- GunSmith Free mode – try out weapons and their attachment sets to make your own unique weapon. Weapons cannot be synced to your console. Note: new weapons will be published regularly in GunSmith free mode from beta until launch.
- GunSmith Gallery (coming soon) – post your unique weapons for everyone to see, or find a weapon you like created by others.
- Community news in Ghost Feed – get updates from the GRFS community from your main menu.
Accessible only during beta
- GunSmith Sync mode – customize your weapon anywhere, and sync it to your console.
- Multiplayer stats – access your multiplayer performance.
- Friend challenges & friend activity – get news or challenges from your Ghost Recon: Future Soldier friends.
- Unlocks – enter a unique code to redeem one of the 3 exclusive Ghost Recon Network weapons in Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
Accessible only near Retail launch :
- In addition to the features above:
- Squad management on-the-go
- Ghost Dossier – track your performance across multiple Ghost Recon games
- Heatmaps on all maps
- Player stats in MP & Campaign
- Tactical tips
- Improved GunSmith and GunSmith Gallery
If you have any issues on features which are supposed to be working post-beta then please email email@example.com