PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell 6 at E3 2012 ?!

sameer_monier
05-07-2012, 09:02 PM
Okay so do you think SC6 is appearing at E3 2012 ?!, Probability is really high, and I can't wait, yet SC6 being there brings many questions to me, and I wonder if we will get them answered.

http://driber.net/os/forum/countdown_e3_2012.html

Here is the list of the things I need to know:

[*=left] What is the story about and how did Sam come back.
[*=left] How the gameplay improved over SCC.
[*=left] What Engine are they using, and if the visuals are on par with Anvil Next.
[*=left] What is the classic theme Jade teased us about a while ago.
[*=left] When will the game be released.

I think there are other tons of questions to be asked, so go ahead ask them, maybe we will get answers if they read it on the forums.Assassin's Creed 3 is stealing all of Ubi's lights, many people think the major focus is on it, especially since it is the highest selling series right now for Ubi, I wish Ubi proves us wrong, and show us an amazing Splinter Cell and a fantastic Rainbow 6, They need to show us that the Tom Clancy titles are still on top.

Speculation about Release Date in Page 3 (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/673990-Splinter-Cell-6-at-E3-2012-!?p=8311012&viewfull=1#post8311012)

Live Streaming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKRWubusKBU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYvQu00t75w&list=FLVrft7YzysL9qvE-PAc32Ww&index=1&feature=plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMk0A1gEGak&list=FLVrft7YzysL9qvE-PAc32Ww&index=2&feature=plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzYIFEjuEc4&list=FLVrft7YzysL9qvE-PAc32Ww&index=3&feature=plpp_video

bgfgty66
05-08-2012, 06:40 AM
well i really hope we can at least get some news on this darn game. some time ago we were promised "news in the coming months" on SC6 and yeah we still waiting on that. I'd say its a possibility for it to come to E3 2012. let hope it doesn't go through the development hell that Conviction and Future Solider had

sameer_monier
05-08-2012, 08:17 AM
^^ Totally agree.

sameer_monier
05-08-2012, 10:21 AM
and absolutely NO to his

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5mUapJTYyE&list=FLVrft7YzysL9qvE-PAc32Ww&index=40&feature=plpp_video

Really Ubi conference in 2011 was so bad, and the audience weren't interested, it saddened me.

NightGhost1994
05-08-2012, 05:37 PM
[*=left]What is the story about and how did Sam come back.
[*=left]How the gameplay improved over SCC.
[*=left]What Engine are they using, and if the visuals are on par with Anvil Next.
[*=left]What is the classic theme Jade teased us about a while ago.
[*=left]When will the game be released.

I think we all want the same and as the bgfgty66 said :D

Anyway I was thinking about 2 gameplay videos. Infinity Ward did that at E3 2011. They played 1 gameplay in front of 1000's of people, but later or tomorrow (I don't know), they were sitting in the studio and playing another mission. The other gameplay ddin't even had story, just a 5-6 min walkthrough.

And trailer is a big deal, so I would like to see one.

sameer_monier
05-08-2012, 06:30 PM
Good Idea NG4, 2 Gamepaly videos would be great.

SolidSage
05-08-2012, 09:32 PM
I'm assuming that we won't see much, if anything about the new consoles. Creed is already announced but I bet will be revealed more. Max Payne and GRFS will have released, so what's left? Out of my interests there's only SC6 and GTA5 as the big ballers.....I hope we see something from both.

Dieinthedark
05-08-2012, 10:05 PM
I think the questions you posed are certainly reasonable to ask for. I'm interested in their engine choice, yeah its always Unreal but if they put so much work in Anvil Next you never know...cut on costs probably. Honestly I'm hoping for a trailer first and then a gameplay sequence. Not too much, just give us something. I'm hoping too that they give us some pre-hype stuff like Code of Conviction or that Facebook searching game thing that hardly anyone played. Except the rewards should be interesting and tie in with the game.

Above everything else i want to see them respect the franchise. I think part of the respect is coming back in Patriots. They knew where they were, at the very top, and now they've slipped. It took them both Vegas titles to realize that though and (hopefully) address it. I'm hoping that this sort of recognition of the greatness of SC's past is realized and they follow the whole suit of putting SC back as a top franchise. I'm fine with new ideas/concepts being introduced, IF they respect the franchise and what it is. Because if they do that, everything falls into place perfectly.

Oh and btw: if Mr. Caffeine is there I won't be watching E3. End of discussion.

sameer_monier
05-08-2012, 11:08 PM
I'm assuming that we won't see much, if anything about the new consoles. Creed is already announced but I bet will be revealed more. Max Payne and GRFS will have released, so what's left? Out of my interests there's only SC6 and GTA5 as the big ballers.....I hope we see something from both.
I don't know what you like in games Genre, but here is what I am waiting to see:
EA: Dead Space 3, Dante's Purgatory (Dante's Inferno sequel), Overstrike (but not that much),
THQ: Guillermo Del Toro's InSane, Patrice Desilets Game
Ubi: SC6, R6P, AC3, FC3 (to make up my mind if I should get it or not)
Capcom: Resident Evil 6
Sony: Syphon Filter 4 (rumored), Agent (rumored), The Last of Us, God of War Ascension (SP)
Square Enix: Tomb Raider, Hitman Absolution, Thief 4
Others: Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2, Dishonored, The new game from RockSteady

All of this and I still think I missed a title or two

I think the questions you posed are certainly reasonable to ask for. I'm interested in their engine choice, yeah its always Unreal but if they put so much work in Anvil Next you never know...cut on costs probably. Honestly I'm hoping for a trailer first and then a gameplay sequence. Not too much, just give us something. I'm hoping too that they give us some pre-hype stuff like Code of Conviction or that Facebook searching game thing that hardly anyone played. Except the rewards should be interesting and tie in with the game.
I am not so sure about this, but I believe that somehow Anvil isn't really good with shadows, probably why SC team is stuck with Unreal, who knows about Anvil Next, yet the developers need to change the engine, maybe Unreal 3 ?!, and I really hope for some kinda of teasers or Code of ............, yet AC3 is getting all of that

Above everything else i want to see them respect the franchise. I think part of the respect is coming back in Patriots. They knew where they were, at the very top, and now they've slipped. It took them both Vegas titles to realize that though and (hopefully) address it. I'm hoping that this sort of recognition of the greatness of SC's past is realized and they follow the whole suit of putting SC back as a top franchise. I'm fine with new ideas/concepts being introduced, IF they respect the franchise and what it is. Because if they do that, everything falls into place perfectly.
Totally agree, I hope to see some heavy stealth oriented walkthrough, E3 Demo should be separated into 2 parts, a stealthy part and an agrro part, they need to show us that the stealth improved from SCC and they added more options.

Oh and btw: if Mr. Caffeine is there I won't be watching E3. End of discussion.
Totally agree.

Andre202
05-09-2012, 12:14 AM
I think they will use a LEAD-Next Engine. It would take to much time to add all the mechanics to the Anvil-Engine to make sense to be used for Splinter Cell 6.

sameer_monier
05-09-2012, 12:33 AM
I think they will use a LEAD-Next Engine. It would take to much time to add all the mechanics to the Anvil-Engine to make sense to be used for Splinter Cell 6.
That would be awesome, assuming the can up the engine to the Next level, and make it compete.

Andre202
05-09-2012, 01:07 AM
I think you can expect to see some very nice lighting. I wouldn't be suprised if it would look better then BF3's lighting. And honestly the screenshots from the techdemo of the LEAD Engine of the old Conviction seems to be still unbeatable. So I think they can reach the high standarts Splinter Cell is known for.

Versus-Mroj
05-09-2012, 01:58 AM
I think that there is almost 100% certainty, that they are using LEAD (UT2.5) again... They used it after years with SCC where they rebuilt many things and this will be something like SCC patch. You know what I mean the "tick-tock" approach of development. And Anvil engine is absolutely unsuitable ... No chance.

EvilSpark1
05-09-2012, 07:52 AM
Of course it would be great to make the game on a new engine or at leastwell-improved to make it look like candy. Well, I hope for Ubi that they please us SC6 at E3 2012, because they have long promised to good news about the game in the coming months.

EvilSpark1
05-09-2012, 08:01 AM
By the way, I still have something interesting to read an interview with Jade, she was asked : "We know that you can not say much, but we hope that under your strict guidance, Splinter Cell does not turn into another ordinary average shooter."

Then Jade sais : "Be sure the game will be full of action-packed moments, but we're trying to dosomething bigger and more interesting ... something that has historically been one of those franchises, but never does not manifest itself. I really can not say muchabout the Splinter Cell! I do not want to blurt out what extra."
What was I will give to these words? "But we're trying to do something bigger and more interesting ... something that has historically been one of those franchises, but never does not manifest itself."

sameer_monier
05-09-2012, 09:44 AM
I think you can expect to see some very nice lighting. I wouldn't be suprised if it would look better then BF3's lighting. And honestly the screenshots from the techdemo of the LEAD Engine of the old Conviction seems to be still unbeatable. So I think they can reach the high standarts Splinter Cell is known for.
I really hope so, my fears are just that LEAD is way old, CT old, I don't know for how long can they keep upgrading it, I see alot of developers nowadays making new engine like Glacier (or something) for Hitman Absolution, or like Anvil Next for AC3, and so on.

I think that there is almost 100% certainty, that they are using LEAD (UT2.5) again... They used it after years with SCC where they rebuilt many things and this will be something like SCC patch. You know what I mean the "tick-tock" approach of development. And Anvil engine is absolutely unsuitable ... No chance.
Yup, that's what I think too, we will see at E3 how the game looks like, and then we will know if there is hope for the engine or not, as for Anvil, maybe if the worked on it from bottom up ?!, kinda like R6P team did, yet I don't know if Anvil can support complex light and shadow.

Of courseit would be greatto make the gameon a new engineor at leastwell-improvedto make it looklikecandy.Well,I hope for Ubithat theyplease us SC6at E32012,because theyhave long promised togood newsabout the gamein the coming months.
It is really painful to read this, please try using the automatic color, and spaces between words.

SolidSage
05-09-2012, 07:04 PM
@Die
Your post struck a chord. I'm with everyone on the getting back the old good stuff but I realize that it is the new ideas and concepts and game tech that really excites me. Regardless of wether M&E, or LKP or B&W were well received, I still was really impressed by the outcome of those new ideas. Fresh new gameplay tools that added some fun. And thats how it goes, ideas get brainstormed and realized and then they find their place. In C those ideas took center stage and were kind of the focus of the game which I think was an understandable turn off for fans that felt bombarded by the new tech. If they had been given less of the spotlight they might have been better received by older fans.
Still, I am very excited to see what new ideas have come about. We are starting to see mass trending these days, lots of titles sharing large similarities, GRFS playing a lot like Gears for example, while looking and feeling a lot like Conviction. I think this is occuring across the board, transcending titles and publishers. I don't think it is necessarily a bad thing, good ideas and tools SHOULD be used in the better titles, regardless if they have been seen somewhere else before, take the good and use it, then find more good. I think the only damage done is to players that want to play a bevvy of titles from the same genre who then think they are just playing a slightly altered version of another game. I play a good couple of titles from a few different genres but I am not interested in playing COD or BF3 for example when I can get that fix from GRFS.
COD did have some good elements to it but I felt that game was built around the easy to drop in and out MP. Bit off topic there but whatevs.

Hopefully E3 will not only show us some great realizations of our favorite franchises as they continue to mature and evolve, but also some quality new ideas to be implemented in to our gaming tool box.

NightGhost1994
05-10-2012, 02:30 PM
PERFECT E3 TEASER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DIxH29ECBM
Devs talk a little bit and we see a few seconds of the gameplay that is going to be at E3

Andre202
05-10-2012, 03:20 PM
But this wasn't shown before E3. They showed this after E3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlscCdIYZGM

The teaser was very well done because it fit the game but it also fit the very long wait for a new Splinter Cell with Sam Fisher.

NightGhost1994
05-10-2012, 03:54 PM
But this wasn't shown before E3. They showed this after E3.
I know, but I think that this much better. ACR devs did the same, but much shoorter and they didn't show anything on the screens.

sameer_monier
05-15-2012, 07:07 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW It seems (highly unlikely in my opinion) that Splinter Cell 6 may be released Early 2013 (January-March), Ubisoft released their financial results Here if you want to read it (http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2012/05/15/ubisoft-financials-posts-full-year-2011-2012-results), but CEO Yves Guillemot confirmed that Ubisoft plans to release an unannounced core title sometime in the 4th quarter of fiscal year 13 (January to March 2013). The title is set to be revealed at E3 2012 (http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2012/05/15/e3-2012-what-you-need-to-know/) in a few weeks.

So what do you guys think ?!, I am really excited, though I find it hard to believe it will be SC6, I am more into thinking it is going to be Rainbow 6 Patriots, especially since that was the original window for it's release, but they say it is an unannounced core title ............., well guess we will have to wait and see right ?!, 20 more days.

thx for EscoBlades (https://twitter.com/#!/EscoBlades) to be posting great things regularly.

Andre202
05-15-2012, 07:21 PM
They announced RB6 already so it will be SC6.

sameer_monier
05-15-2012, 07:41 PM
They announced RB6 already so it will be SC6.
when I had a min. I thought again about it, while I am keeping my hopes high that we will see SC6 at E3 and I am really unsure about Q1-2013 release.

yet a core title ?!, imagine if that was a new Prince of Persia, or a new Driver game :D

I also hope that R6P doesn't go through the awful cycle of SCC and GRFS.

Andre202
05-15-2012, 07:45 PM
They already seem to go through that cycle. Otherwise why should they completely change the head of the team there?
It would be very disappointing of it's not Splinter Cell 6 because they are hinting at it's announcement from month to month.
They told us it will be announced and in the very near future, very soon. I mean how sooner can it be other then on E3?

sameer_monier
05-15-2012, 09:31 PM
Probably you are right, I liked Sears to be honest, and I believe the game had fairly positive response, I really wonder why the change, instead of trying to work something out by appealing to both kind of gamers and trying to add more options, the change the whole game.

SC6 is sure to be announced at E3, but a release date of Q1-2013 ?!, I don't know, through July they sure to market Far Cry 3 as hell, through August it will probably be Assassin's Creed III marketing time, and then comes November which is not good at all for any sort of marketing IMO, so I don't know if SC6 will be able to stand out through such short notice.

On the other hand I believe it would be great if SC6 comes out Q1-2013.

Versus-Mroj
05-15-2012, 09:42 PM
... but CEO Yves Guillemot confirmed that Ubisoft plans to release an unannounced core title sometime in the 4th quarter of fiscal year 13 (January to March 2013).

Where did you get that?

sameer_monier
05-15-2012, 10:04 PM
Where did you get that?
Here is The Link (http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2012/05/15/ubisoft-confirms-unannounced-core-title-to-release-in-q4-fiscal-year-13), my mistake for not posting the source.

Versus-Mroj
05-16-2012, 12:12 AM
Thank you.

shobhit7777777
05-16-2012, 05:37 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW It seems (highly unlikely in my opinion) that Splinter Cell 6 may be released Early 2013 (January-March), Ubisoft released their financial results Here if you want to read it (http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2012/05/15/ubisoft-financials-posts-full-year-2011-2012-results), but CEO Yves Guillemot confirmed that Ubisoft plans to release an unannounced core title sometime in the 4th quarter of fiscal year 13 (January to March 2013). The title is set to be revealed at E3 2012 (http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2012/05/15/e3-2012-what-you-need-to-know/) in a few weeks.

So what do you guys think ?!, I am really excited, though I find it hard to believe it will be SC6, I am more into thinking it is going to be Rainbow 6 Patriots, especially since that was the original window for it's release, but they say it is an unannounced core title ............., well guess we will have to wait and see right ?!, 20 more days.

thx for EscoBlades (https://twitter.com/#!/EscoBlades) to be posting great things regularly.

Soon....... *owl face

The_5_Freedoms
05-16-2012, 07:37 AM
@ sameer

I think you are right... Conviction came out 2010 right? It took two years to develop and if they're using the LEAD engine then 2013 does sound right.

The_5_Freedoms
05-16-2012, 07:37 AM
@ sameer

I think you are right... Conviction came out 2010 right? It took two years to develop and if they're using the LEAD engine then 2013 does sound right.

sameer_monier
05-16-2012, 11:18 AM
@ sameer

Let's hope so.

EscoBlades
05-16-2012, 04:39 PM
Soon....... *owl face

THIS! :cool:

@Sameer: Thanks man, really appreciate that :D

shobhit7777777
05-16-2012, 06:07 PM
THIS! :cool:

No...THIS!!

http://t.qkme.me/356yfy.jpg

sameer_monier
05-16-2012, 06:22 PM
Esco: you deserve it :D, try to hang around here more often once SC6 is announced :D

Dieinthedark
05-16-2012, 06:35 PM
Yeah for sure Esco, I always see ya over on the AC end of things, share the love over here lol! I'm thinking it'll be SC6 too at E3. I mean think about it if they say RB6P is 2013 title that probably means 2014 (you know, Ubi = delays unless its AC). So showing RB6P this early would be kinda a stretch, plus I'm wondering what they actually have working on it. I mean w/David gone and everything I would think they'd kind of be feeling out their direction and such not charging into the developing process. On a related note, I find it somewhat strange that if SC6 is due in less than a year that they are still posting openings for jobs on twitter. So there I wonder how much they've been doing since 2010. My thought is that Jade Raymond, in all of her creative awesomeness, is giving a reboot to SC. I wouldn't be surprised to see a whole lot of new stuff to bring SC back to life so to speak.

sameer_monier
05-16-2012, 07:22 PM
Die: Regarding SC6 that's exactly why I am not sure about the whole Q1-2013 release date, as you said they keep hiring people to work on it, not to mention the marketing too.As for R6P I would be really sad if we don't see it in E3, I would also hate it if they changed it's direction, Sears knew what he was doing, not to mention the reception for it was fairly good, not 100% good, but 70% good, so why change that !!!, Even with GRFS when the change happened people weren't happy, they thought Ubi is going to bring the hardcore feeling back, but they didn't, so we know for sure that R6P isn't going to be super hardcore as the older title, then instead of changing the whole game again, why not add options, enable some hardcore stuff, and improve the game, that way you save money, and actually meet the dead line, anyway I really want to see R6P at E3 this year.

Dieinthedark
05-16-2012, 07:28 PM
Believe me man, i sure do too. As huge of an SC fan I am, Sear's visions for Patriots excited me more than I have been in a long time, even more than SC6, which is weird to say!

sameer_monier
05-16-2012, 07:30 PM
Believe me man, i sure do too. As huge of an SC fan I am, Sear's visions for Patriots excited me more than I have been in a long time, even more than SC6, which is weird to say!
naaah, it's just cause all of what we heard about SC6 was teasing and vague things, once we see some deep stealth, root theme, old features, I am sure we will become very interested.

Dieinthedark
05-16-2012, 08:28 PM
I suppose you are right. Beland told me last night when I asked if he had played Diablo 3 he said, "not yet. Working too much. :) " @Sameer I know you already know that but to all, I think they are ready to show us what they got!

Dieinthedark
05-16-2012, 08:32 PM
I suppose you are right. Beland told me last night when I asked if he had played Diablo 3 he said, "not yet. Working too much. :) " (yes he put a smilie not me) @Sameer I know you already know that but to all, I think they are ready to show us what they got!

oh and btw I asked Zach Cooper when we would see him on forums and he said after the announcement you'll see plenty of me. So I'm thinking (wishfully) that that will be sooner rather than later

SolidSage
05-17-2012, 12:23 AM
Well I heard that Rockstar isn't going to be there, which puts the skids on my GTA5 excitement. We haven't heard squat about SC6.
Ohhhh what is there about E3 2012 to be thrilled about anymore. :(

sameer_monier
05-17-2012, 01:29 AM
Alot, but just not for ya ^^ :D

Andre202
05-17-2012, 01:30 AM
Well I heard that Rockstar isn't going to be there, which puts the skids on my GTA5 excitement. We haven't heard squat about SC6.
Ohhhh what is there about E3 2012 to be thrilled about anymore. :(
There is still the GC2012. But actually they never needed anything like E3. Just posting a Gameplay Trailer and it will go all over the world in seconds.

EscoBlades
05-17-2012, 02:57 AM
Esco: you deserve it :D, try to hang around here more often once SC6 is announced :D

Hehe, i'm usually around, i just lurk sometimes. At least you can holla at me on Twitter too :D

sameer_monier
05-23-2012, 08:08 PM
Okay time to update this thread with some things:

- The press conference will feature demonstrations and trailers of the firm’s upcoming lineup including games for Wii U, as well as digital titles, “special guests and surprise announcements.”

- Those attending the event will be able to get hands-on time with the following titles: Assassin’s Creed III, Far Cry 3, Rayman Legends, Rocksmith and many more.

First of all, I am a little bit worries about the whole Wii U thing, it is cool and all, but I have a feeling they may be showing Splinter Cell 6 or Assassin's Creed III on it, thoughts ?!

Also it seem there are some surprises, and I can think of only 4 titles that maybe one of them, Splinter Cell 6, Rainbow Six Patriots, Prince of Persia, and Driver.

Last but not least Ubisoft has announced its E3 2012 press conference will take place on June 4 at 3.00pm PDT/6.00pm EDT on, Monday June 4.

You can watch it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKRWubusKBU

The video serves as a timer too, 12days and 2hrs left.

HISGYLATH
05-25-2012, 04:27 PM
But we still have no confirmation of SC6 being at E3 or am I wrong?

sameer_monier
05-25-2012, 05:25 PM
But we still have no confirmation of SC6 being at E3 or am I wrong?
A solid confirmation ?!, I am afraid not.

Dieinthedark
05-25-2012, 07:13 PM
Just a quick recap - how long ago was it hinted that Ubi Toronto was working on something? how long ago did Jade say that there would be information soon? How long has it been since Conviction?

Think about it, everything points to E3 being the time of a reveal. Refresh my memory though, we didn't have anything about Conviction before E3 2009 did we? No, so let's just try to hang on............grrrrrrrrr I can't do it!!!!! :mad:

sameer_monier
05-25-2012, 07:32 PM
Hinted at 2010, a couple of moths after the PC release of SCC I think.
Jade said in around 3 occasions that there will be more information soon.

I believe there were 3 teasers or something regarding SCC-2009 before E3.

Stealthgamer001
05-25-2012, 07:59 PM
I believe there were 3 teasers or something regarding SCC-2009 before E3.

Indeed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdQv9ojnvMQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F0I-ckG3Q4&feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBy1-9aK1Oc&feature=relmfu

Dieinthedark
05-25-2012, 10:12 PM
Oh man, I'd forgotten about those! Thanks for that. Still, I would be beyond surprised if we didn't see something at E3. I mean its obvious that they know we're all eagerly waiting for something, I'd think they'd be just as glad to show off their hard work as we are to see it.

sameer_monier
05-25-2012, 10:36 PM
^^ oh the memories, I still remember E3 Demo, I really liked it, especially the M&E sequence when Sam opened the window and executed to guards, it was so fluid.

I think the problem (or mine at least) not about E3, it is about if we will see/hear anything before E3, the teasers of SCC were released from early May till late May, but now we got nothing on SC6. :(

TMW92
05-25-2012, 10:56 PM
http://dailygamedeal.com/2012/05/25/huge-new-e3-announcements-coming-tomorrow-confirmed-by-geoff-keighley/

There's a huge chance that there won't be anything Splinter Cell related,but we'll see.

Andre202
05-26-2012, 01:52 AM
There's a huge chance that there won't be anything Splinter Cell related,but we'll see.

Where did you read that?

sameer_monier
05-26-2012, 08:57 AM
Where did you read that?
I think he is just speculating

Anyway I believe that one of the couple of games is Tomb Raider (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2012-gt-tv/730565) which looks amazing btw.

Edit: I fearing we may not even see anything at 31th of May, cause according to this Video Preview (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2012-e3-2012/730567) we are getting early look at Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Rising Revengance (disastrous), Dishonored, The New Star War game, and more (don't think so)

NightGhost1994
05-26-2012, 10:16 AM
It's ok. No big deal. Just a little
http://gamingbolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/rageTHUMB.png

shobhit7777777
05-26-2012, 11:51 AM
It's ok. No big deal. Just a little
http://gamingbolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/rageTHUMB.png

+1

hastings84
05-26-2012, 03:41 PM
............The New Star War game..........

I love you

sameer_monier
05-26-2012, 04:18 PM
I love you
oh my :D

shobhit7777777
05-26-2012, 04:57 PM
I love you
BACK THE **** OFF.......HE'S MINE! *pumps shotgun

I would give my godlike looks for another rep commando game

Jazz117Volkov
05-26-2012, 06:35 PM
I would give my godlike looks for another rep commando gameRemember the music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyuVz1_knGQ)?
Man, I so want a sequel to that game!

hastings84
05-26-2012, 07:32 PM
Gah! I used to be SO into Star Wars games.. Who else here played Rogue Squadron and Jedi Academy? I killed HOURS on those games.

I would love Battlefront 3 - or equivalent. I really hope the new title is not an RPG though. Some sort of Star Wars flying game would be pretty cool. I'm a huge fan of air combat games. I think that's why I loved Rogue Squadron -- It put me in control of X-Wings, Y-Wings,, A-Wings, Naboo Starfighters and the Aluminum Falcon. I would DIE for a game like that.

Oh the good ole days (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzFomy5yy7M&feature=relmfu)

Jazz117Volkov
05-26-2012, 07:46 PM
Never got into Rogue Squadron, but I spent several years worth in Jedi Academy...
Man, I must have beaten that game twenty times, at least. Very intuitive saber controls IMO--loved it.

shobhit7777777
05-26-2012, 08:45 PM
Remember the music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyuVz1_knGQ)?
Man, I so want a sequel to that game!

Vode an gave me 3 kilos of muscle in 30 seconds flat

sameer_monier
05-26-2012, 08:52 PM
-- Nice new Sig there Jaz, though I don't recall seeing Koshaka in that outfit before.

shobhit7777777
05-26-2012, 09:03 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C6eR1erV-F8

That right there is the perfect hunting music.......

Jazz117Volkov
05-26-2012, 09:08 PM
@ Shobhit
haha
I should put it on my workout playlist :cool:

@ Sameer
thx :D
I went ahead and remade one of my ancient sigs... from last year some time.
Koshka usually get's around in a denim/leather jacket--the choker (aside from being smexy) is for her earpiece cable, and the tank-top is... just 'cause.

NightGhost1994
05-27-2012, 09:14 AM
-- Nice new Sig there Jaz, though I don't recall seeing Koshaka in that outfit before.
+1

sameer_monier
05-27-2012, 06:11 PM
It seems Splinter Cell 6 is really closer than we think ((without a teaser though))

According to @EscoBlades (https://twitter.com/#!/EscoBlades) "Splinter Cell 6 will be unveiled by Ubisoft at E3 2012 (http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2012/05/15/e3-2012-what-you-need-to-know/), with a projected release in January of next year, according to one of our sources."

Link (http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2012/05/27/e3-2012-splinter-cell-6-to-be-unveiled-at-expo/)

reddragonhrcro
05-27-2012, 06:29 PM
It seems Splinter Cell 6 is really closer than we think ((without a teaser though))

According to @EscoBlades (https://twitter.com/#%21/EscoBlades) "Splinter Cell 6 will be unveiled by Ubisoft at E3 2012 (http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2012/05/15/e3-2012-what-you-need-to-know/), with a projected release in January of next year, according to one of our sources."

Link (http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2012/05/27/e3-2012-splinter-cell-6-to-be-unveiled-at-expo/)

Awesome!Canīt wait for the reveal.Hope that they release a public demo over the summer.

A Stealthy Lamp
05-27-2012, 06:34 PM

According to @EscoBlades (https://twitter.com/#!/EscoBlades) "Splinter Cell 6 will be unveiled by Ubisoft at E3 2012 (http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2012/05/15/e3-2012-what-you-need-to-know/), with a projected release in January of next year, according to one of our sources."

Beat me to it :P

shobhit7777777
05-27-2012, 06:44 PM
Mother of God

Andre202
05-27-2012, 07:51 PM
**** is getting real.

hastings84
05-27-2012, 07:56 PM
Doesn't surprise me at all.. Just nice to hear some sort of press about it... Even if it is from Esco, haha

Jazz117Volkov
05-27-2012, 08:27 PM
Hey hey! and the good news arrives.
Wonder if there'll be a demo after all?

hastings84
05-27-2012, 08:31 PM
I kinda wish the news wasn't broken, to be honest. I bet the devs have some special surprise lined up. Now that the beans are spilled, I bet there are people at Ubisoft Toronto who are pretty upset or annoyed that their fun plans have been somewhat ruined. I really hate when things are leaked. It's cheating.

EscoBlades
05-27-2012, 08:40 PM
Doesn't surprise me at all.. Just nice to hear some sort of press about it... Even if it is from Esco, haha

Wait....what? What did i do wrong? *cries* :p

I kinda wish the news wasn't broken, to be honest. I bet the devs have some special surprise lined up. Now that the beans are spilled, I bet there are people at Ubisoft Toronto who are pretty upset or annoyed that their fun plans have been somewhat ruined. I really hate when things are leaked. It's cheating.

Jade Raymond and the Toronto studio had been teasing an announcement for months now. It was in effect....the worst kept secret ever. You are more than welcome to follow the train of thought and the timeline in the article i put up.

Plus i wasn't under any NDA with regards what i posted...so......

Andre202
05-27-2012, 08:45 PM

I don't think that's the case. It's not a long time til E3 and the developers themselfs are very eager to show us the game which they can't because they have to keep their mouth shut til announcement. When it comes near to the announcement date you expect as a developer that some info may be leaked. After all this information isn't confirmed and the points and arguments taken in the news are all points we already knew. It's actually not surprising GTTV teased us the CEO of Ubi teased us, Jade raymond teased us. The only thing left was some sort of confirmation.

But still this doesn't tell us anything. We don't know if they will only show a trailer and do not say a word about the game and go on with their press conference or if they will do such big bomb announcement which will kick us out of our chairs when we are looking at the live stream.

hastings84
05-27-2012, 08:48 PM
Jade Raymond and the Toronto studio had been teasing an announcement for months now.

Actually, yeah. Excellent point. I retract my previous post.

And, Esco, you always do stuff wrong - Ever since you unfollowed me on twitter because my jokes were too offensive. And no, I will not tell you what my name is on there. You already lost me. I'm never playing with you again either.

EscoBlades
05-27-2012, 08:53 PM
Actually, yeah. Excellent point. I retract my previous post.

And, Esco, you always do stuff wrong - Ever since you unfollowed me on twitter because my jokes were too offensive. And no, I will not tell you what my name is on there. You already lost me. I'm never playing with you again either.

Fair enough. Have fun :D

t's actually not surprising GTTV teased us the CEO of Ubi teased us, Jade raymond teased us. The only thing left was some sort of confirmation.

This!

shobhit7777777
05-27-2012, 09:04 PM
1. Esco...you always phantom-lurking this forum? Thanks for the confirmation BTW :D

2. Hastings.... Shakespeare called...wants his drama back

hastings84
05-27-2012, 09:38 PM
Hastings.... Shakespeare called...wants his drama back

Your village called.... They want their idiot back :p

SolidSage
05-27-2012, 10:54 PM
@Hastings
The last time I played with Escoblades it was on a bunk UK Brotherhood lobby. Sometimes the connection just isn't worth it.

I kind of wish it hadn't been leaked with E3 so close, kind of like telling everyone about the suprise party that's being thrown for them. But what are you gonna do, building buzz is the nature of the business.
I'm suprised by the release date projection, that's not too far off! :)

sameer_monier
05-27-2012, 11:16 PM
I'm suprised by the release date projection, that's not too far off! :)
Don't you dare try to change the release date or influence it, my Birthday is in Jan. and getting SC6 in that month would be "off the roof", I never got a good game in Jan. (was Dead Space 2 released in Jan. ?!, if yes then maybe once)

SolidSage
05-27-2012, 11:29 PM
"Off the roof"??? Oh I'm using that one!

I'm not trying to change the release date bud, just suprised by it. Kind of got into the mind set that it's still 2 years off. Probably cos I wrung every last drop of blood out of Conviction, right up to GRFS release. :)

sameer_monier
05-28-2012, 12:15 AM
be my guest :D

and No one is allowed to talk about the release date from now on, I FORBID you all :P

hastings84
05-28-2012, 01:52 AM
There is an article somewhere that says one or two forum members have a lot of influence as to when triple-a games are released.

Andre202
05-28-2012, 02:41 AM
There is an article somewhere that says one or two forum members have a lot of influence as to when triple-a games are released.

Well if it's true.

ShadowFox is one of them. sameer_monier, Dieinthedark and Jazz_117 may be the other ones.

catkiller97
05-28-2012, 03:30 AM
:cool: SC6

catkiller97
05-28-2012, 03:48 AM
Look I have Made a E3 Thread all Details in it - Ubisoft E3 2012.
(http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/678464-Ubisoft-At-E3-2012?p=8339478#post8339478)
Thread is in this section Splinter Cell Conviction [Console] (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/202-Splinter-Cell-Conviction-Console)

Knot3D
05-28-2012, 06:48 PM
Probably a no-show but we can only hope.

TMW92
05-28-2012, 09:37 PM
If Splinter Cell 6 is to be released in January-March next year,we should definitely see a gameplay presentation and a trailer at E3.

reddragonhrcro
05-28-2012, 09:54 PM
If Splinter Cell 6 is to be released in January-March next year,we should definitely see a gameplay presentation and a trailer at E3.

Hopefully a playable public demo trough the summer aswell.

hastings84
05-28-2012, 10:38 PM
I would like to see more video coverage of the development cycle. Like "behind the scenes" types of things.

- An animator at Ubisoft Toronto explaining what he's doing, with a specific piece.
- Voice actors in the studio.
- Designers sketching out concepts of characters or equipment, etc.

Things like that really interest me. To see the actual development cycle of the games we love.

But this IS Ubisoft. They don't care to do that, do they?

Dieinthedark
05-28-2012, 11:50 PM
Well if it's true.

ShadowFox is one of them. sameer_monier, Dieinthedark and Jazz_117 may be the other ones.

Not to my knowledge lol! It's almost here guys, one more week!!!

reddragonhrcro
05-29-2012, 11:04 AM
Not to my knowledge lol! It's almost here guys, one more week!!!

The final countdown!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcJ-wNmazHQ

EscoBlades
05-29-2012, 11:36 AM
Well if it's true.

I'd have you in that list as well :D

shobhit7777777
05-29-2012, 12:26 PM
Your village called.... They want their idiot back :p

Right away..

Hey Jazz....you need to go back bro

Andre202
05-29-2012, 04:21 PM
I'd have you in that list as well :D

Thank you! But I think I haven't contributed as much as these guys.

sameer_monier
05-29-2012, 06:01 PM
Thank you! But I think I haven't contributed as much as these guys.
I don't know about that, I still remember how you discussed the importance of Carrying/Dragging Bodies prior to SCC, till Max even mentioned it himself later in an interview.

Also you share your opinions on alot of things SC related, you totally deserve a place there too

Dieinthedark
05-29-2012, 07:27 PM
Ya for sure Andre, that dragging/carrying bodies thread was one of the biggest/most viewed pre-release! Max said he would have liked to have in the game but the timing and release date pressure was too much.

Andre202
05-29-2012, 07:47 PM
Thank you for the compliments, I really appreciate that.

Someone know if SC6 will be present at GTTV on 31st? Maybe someone can ask Geoff Keighley?

sameer_monier
05-29-2012, 08:00 PM
Thank you for the compliments, I really appreciate that.

Someone know if SC6 will be present at GTTV on 31st? Maybe someone can ask Geoff Keighley?
I did ask him if we will see something Ubi related, but he didn't reply, maybe someone else will have better luck.

But I think we won't see anything till E3, GT.TV got 4 games to cover, I don't believe SC6 will be the 5th.

NightGhost1994
05-29-2012, 08:33 PM
FC3 devs already posted a teaser which looks awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PxVuf92EMs

And If they tease us on 31st May, I will reborn :D

TMW92
05-30-2012, 01:24 AM
"New world premiere content from Ubisoft" on the Microsoft press conference? Sounds like Splinter Cell 6.And I think SC6 might just be Xbox360/PC exclusive,just like Conviction was,since it's premiering on the Microsoft press conference.I don't think it will be AC3,because Ubi would save that for their own conference,plus it's multiplatform.

Source: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2012-e3-2012/730606

sameer_monier
05-30-2012, 02:16 AM
"New world premiere content from Ubisoft" on the Microsoft press conference? Sounds like Splinter Cell 6.And I think SC6 might just be Xbox360/PC exclusive,just like Conviction was,since it's premiering on the Microsoft press conference.I don't think it will be AC3,because Ubi would save that for their own conference,plus it's multiplatform.

Source: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2012-e3-2012/730606
I thought so too at first, but then I recalled everything E3 related, and it won't be SC6.

The New World Premiere is actually Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth a kinect game (for the Wii U too), MS conference will have tons of Kinect games (again).

Also you need to remember that there is a "show stopping" coming at Ubi's Conference, there is no other game that can do that other than SC6, also it was already said that an unannounced core title will be revealed at Ubi's conference which is SC6.

And SC6 must come to the PS3.

Dieinthedark
05-30-2012, 02:18 AM
Ya it really has too or they'll be neglecting their fans too much

Andre202
05-30-2012, 03:01 AM
@sameer_monier (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/527530-sameer_monier): What do you mean with "show stopping". Why is SC6 the only game able to do this?
Well I will watch every press conference anyway. Sometimes it's very entertaining and funny to watch the people play. :D

hastings84
05-30-2012, 03:08 AM
Why would they put SC6 out for PS3? No PS3 users even bought SCC for that platform... And the majority, like 100%, of SCC online play was on either the PC or Xbox360.. Duh.

sameer_monier
05-30-2012, 10:40 AM
@sameer_monier (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/527530-sameer_monier): What do you mean with "show stopping". Why is SC6 the only game able to do this?
Well I will watch every press conference anyway. Sometimes it's very entertaining and funny to watch the people play. :D
well what else can you think of :D ?!, Apparently there is no R6P, Driver, Prince of Persia, and AC3 already confirmed.
I will watch them all too, I am really interested in Dead Space 3.

Why would they put SC6 out for PS3? No PS3 users even bought SCC for that platform... And the majority, like 100%, of SCC online play was on either the PC or Xbox360.. Duh.
well, forgive us PS3 players, we didn't buy SCC for PS3 cause Ubi didn't release it on the PS3, they made it on X360, PC, MAC, I-Phone, I-Pad.
If you want to know why TC's titles sales on the PS3 aren't as high as X360, that is another story I can tell too.
But bottom line alot of PS3 players want SC6, it would be unfair not to get it after the exclusive deal of SCC.

hastings84
05-30-2012, 12:25 PM
...forgive us PS3 players, we didn't buy SCC for PS3 cause Ubi didn't release it on the PS3, they made it on X360, PC, MAC, I-Phone, I-Pad.

http://i45.tinypic.com/s4uzxx.jpg

shobhit7777777
05-30-2012, 12:42 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/s4uzxx.jpg

And THAT my friends is a Comprehension fail coupled with a foot-in-mouther

You said:

Sameer said:

we didn't buy SCC for PS3 cause Ubi didn't release it on the PS3, they made it on X360, PC, MAC, I-Phone, I-Pad.

DUNNN... DUN.... DUNNNN!!!

Sameer Wins!

Flawless victory!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

sameer_monier
05-30-2012, 12:48 PM
And now the audience is astonished by my victory which was declared by Shobhit

http://www.scottmckay.ca/storage/kane clapping.gif?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1327634810 959

EscoBlades
05-30-2012, 05:27 PM
No PC?!? :(

No idea. All that was mentioned was a name, and a brief description of the plot i guess. We'll see what Ubi announce at E3 regarding formats.

TMW92
05-30-2012, 05:29 PM
No idea. All that was mentioned was a name, and a brief description of the plot i guess. We'll see what Ubi announce at E3 regarding formats.

Ok,thanks for replying anyway. I've already read a few news regarding this(same info tho) and only PS3,Xbox 360 and Wii U are mentioned.We''ll have to wait for the Ubisoft's press conference then.

sameer_monier
05-30-2012, 05:49 PM
I am really so excited about this, I am going crazy actually, I can't wait till I see it in action.

Though I wonder if it is flashback/prequel game, in NeoGAF the guy said that Sam's hair in the promo was black with no gray at all, or maybe he dyed it ?!

Also I am really loving the name Black List seems we will be going around the world once again.

Stealthgamer001
05-30-2012, 06:05 PM
I knew it! I knew the title wasn't going to be Retribution!

Andre202
05-30-2012, 06:12 PM
I knew it! I knew the title wasn't going to be Retribution!
I knew it too. I actually speculated that the name could be Black Arrow.
So Splinter Cell 6 hears to the name Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Black List?

@sameer_monier: Can you post the link to the NeoGAF guy?

TMW92
05-30-2012, 06:45 PM
According to IGN the link should be this: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=38334357&postcount=1 ,but I can't open the link right now.

Stealthgamer001
05-30-2012, 06:53 PM
I knew it too. I actually speculated that the name could be Black Arrow.
So Splinter Cell 6 hears to the name Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Black List?

I don't think he can. All of the links to this new 'Splinter Cell: Blacklist' development seem to be quietly disappearing.

reddragonhrcro
05-30-2012, 06:58 PM
Just seen on IGN aswell about the name.

shobhit7777777
05-30-2012, 07:21 PM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/30/is-splinter-cell-6-called-black-list

:)

Black List eh?

Core theme- 5th freedom..eliminating folks

You heard it hear folks...from Shobhit "I'm Batman" 7777777

I am very excite!

sameer_monier
05-30-2012, 07:28 PM
yup it's disappearing fast, Ubi is removing all related news, but at least IGN still got it.

and Shobh...., I mean Mr.B you were right, I think Black List will feature a list of Megiddo's tops to kill = fifth freedom

shobhit7777777
05-30-2012, 07:39 PM
yup it's disappearing fast, Ubi is removing all related news, but at least IGN still got it.

and Shobh...., I mean Mr.B you were right, I think Black List will feature a list of Megiddo's tops to kill = fifth freedom

http://howsitgoingehblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/picture-16.png

Of course I was.

I'm Batman

Andre202
05-30-2012, 07:48 PM
Yeah seems like the NeoGAF forum are shut down because of this.

EscoBlades
05-30-2012, 07:48 PM
http://howsitgoingehblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/picture-16.png

Of course I was.

I'm Batman

i LOLed! (at least this post can't be pulled :P)

shobhit7777777
05-30-2012, 07:53 PM
i LOLed! (at least this post can't be pulled :P)

Esco!

Dude, Bro...Dudebroski
Friend..best friend....You know I'd kill for ya, dontcha?

Sooooooo....how about some info fer yer pal? a lil SC6 tidbit?

Do me this favour...and you shall have a permanent HQ/Fanbase in Mumbai, India

EscoBlades
05-30-2012, 07:56 PM
Esco!

Guess who's back? ;)

Stealthgamer001
05-30-2012, 07:57 PM
NG4 has a quote from the original NeoGAF post. Search NG4 for "Splinter Cell: Blacklist" to see it.

shobhit7777777
05-30-2012, 08:00 PM
Esco..baby! My main man!

Look at my previous post :D

Now. *Serious face*

Andre202
05-30-2012, 08:27 PM
I read the post. Seems like old Fisher is coming back. It was pretty much clear that SC6 will be a sequel to Conviction but if Sam really looks the way the guy on NeoGAF explained it may show that they are bringing back a lot of old features. It will be interesting to see if Sam has a knife.

hastings84
05-30-2012, 10:36 PM
Hahaha. You middle-easterners need to understand sarcasm a little better. I was making fun of the age-old "SCC not for PS3" thing, that has always upset so many people - and I don't care what you guys say - I thought it was funny... So shut it.

I also think it's funny how everyone is now like, "I KNEW it wasn't called Retribution!" Lol. Nobody knew.... Nothing is true. Everything is permitted......... At least until the game is officially-officially announced.

Also: If this whole "black list" thing is true - I can see it being MORE of a Jason Bourne action-oriented flick, rather than a truer representation of Splinter Cell.. Unless there are other, "global threatening" things going on. Megiddo likely wants Sam dead, not really sure why anybody else would.

shobhit7777777
05-30-2012, 11:10 PM
I don't care what you guys say - I thought it was funny... So shut it.

Hey Hastings...Shakespeare called again...and this time he was mad

On a serious note...I think that Black List would be more Chaos Theory than Jason Bourne...everything (whatever little we know) we've heard/read about the game hints at a return to roots of sorts...so If I were you I'd keep my hopes up (And also return Drama...Shakey sounded mad p1ssed dude)

sameer_monier
05-30-2012, 11:57 PM
On a serious note...I think that Black List would be more Chaos Theory than Jason Bourne...everything (whatever little we know) we've heard/read about the game hints at a return to roots of sorts
+1

CovertOwl
05-31-2012, 03:51 AM
From all the little bits and pieces I have sniffed out, particularly the leaked menu screen thing with Sam in the sneaking suit and the black/green color scheme, coupled with the rumored title of "Black List", It seems that Chaos Theory will at the very least be significantly influential on this game.

EvilSpark1
05-31-2012, 04:40 AM
No PC ?I do not believe, ifUBIdoso,I'mdisappointedin them.This serieswith thefirstseriescame outon the PC.
Jubilee, saysomething?

Andre202
05-31-2012, 08:29 AM
Don't worry it will come to PC. It will just come a bit later, I think.

EscoBlades
05-31-2012, 04:10 PM

This.

TMW92
05-31-2012, 08:14 PM

Like usual.Hope the delay isn't that big tho.

Andre202
05-31-2012, 08:30 PM
Like usual.Hope the delay isn't that big tho.

Ahh, I am always more concerned if they will release the game to PC at all. There were time where you could be happy Ubi still released it for PC like GRFS. I have all game on PC and bought the complete pack just today having all games a second time except Conviction. I am happy I could play all of them on PC and actually Conviction wasn't ported that bad but it could be still better. ;)

Jazz117Volkov
05-31-2012, 08:55 PM
^ I find Conviction on the PC lacks something in the shader.
It's far to washed out in comparison to the X360 version.
Performance is annoyingly low at times too.

...heck of a lot better then Double Agent though!

wow, that is SO off topic. Continue..

Andre202
06-01-2012, 12:59 AM
Someone knows when GTTV starts today?

sameer_monier
06-01-2012, 08:43 AM
Someone knows when GTTV starts today?
Never mind, nothing about Splinter Cell Blacklist
but if you want to see the other games, I can link ya

sameer_monier
06-01-2012, 09:48 AM
It looks like Ubisoft may yet have another sleep hitter Leak (http://www.vg247.com/2012/06/01/rumour-ubisoft-teasing-new-prince-of-persia-for-e3), a new re-imagined Prince of Persia ?!

TMW92
06-03-2012, 01:20 PM
I'm surprised we still haven't seen some big E3 signs of SC6.Curiosly I also haven't seen any signs of AC3.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
06-03-2012, 01:36 PM
So the Ubi thing is tomorrow...? As in, monday? :O

also...if they don't show anything...I'll cry.

NightGhost1994
06-03-2012, 04:07 PM
I don't care much. I'm kind of sick of SC. I played CT and CON yesterday and It was more boring than fun.
I'm waiting for FC3, Hitman Absoultion, AC3 and MOHW.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
06-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Good for you? Why are you even on the forum then?

NightGhost1994
06-03-2012, 05:33 PM
Hanging out and I come to check the possible info on SC6. I'm not saying that I don't like the game any more. It's still my favourite game, but I won't be mad if I don't see it at E3.
About the Conviction, I finished the game 8 times, crazy I know.

shobhit7777777
06-03-2012, 08:24 PM

Because he is a longtime member and a valuable contributor. Given that he has been making great posts and is a big fan of the game..I don't really think that it gives anyone the right to question NG's presence here.
No need to get aggro...he's one of us ;)

CovertOwl
06-03-2012, 08:34 PM
That PoP image also could be a SC image. Isnt Meggido from the middle east?

sameer_monier
06-03-2012, 08:40 PM
Because he is a longtime member and a valuable contributor. Given that he has been making great posts and is a big fan of the game..I don't really think that it gives anyone the right to question NG's presence here.
No need to get aggro...he's one of us ;)
yup totally agree, NG4 have been a huge support through these 2 years.

That PoP image also could be a SC image. Isnt Meggido from the middle east?
Nope, who said that !!!, they were from everywhere, America, Russia, Tokyo, .............etc
I hope that SC6 doesn't turn into another fight against Russians/Arabs, been there & done that IMO

Guys/Gals 26hrs left till Ubi's conference begins, but there is also a chance we may see SC6 at Microsoft's Conference in 21hrs so keep ready, I will update the OP with every MS/EA/Sony just in case, and let's all get back here to discuss what we see, I can't freakin wait :D

Andre202
06-03-2012, 08:48 PM
Today Nintendo Direct Pre E3 2012 Conference (http://www.nintendo.co.jp/nintendo_direct_pre_e3_2012/en/index.html). In two hours. ;)

BoBwUzHeRe1138
06-03-2012, 11:44 PM
I'm just saying, why even come on here if both types of stealth in SC bore you? Unless I misinterpreted his words. I mean in some ways I'm also bored with the SC games. That's nly because I've been itching for real good one since DA and only the co-op of SCC has semi-tided me over. But when I play CT I find myself wishing I was in new locations -- if thats what he meant, then I totally get him. If he meant he just doesnt like the games anymore....my question still stands -- why even come on here? Post in the forums for the games he wants *shrug*

NightGhost1994
06-04-2012, 02:39 PM
@BoBwUzHere1138:
It's ok. Like I said, I finished SCC 8 times, CT about 4 times. I installed it only because my friends never played them before and I gave them a chance.
I will be glad to see it on E3, but I won't be too much miserable if I don't. ;)