PDA

View Full Version : Slaughter House Factory Key Crash Fix!! The real thing!

XyZspineZyX
12-25-2003, 11:21 AM
Ive tried this fix and it works. i tried the other one mentioned on this board and it doesnt. here is the real one.

Here is an updated fix for the crashing problem in the 2 green key room in Slaughterhouse.

http://www.terrygoodkind.net/~rahly/BGAEFix.exe

1:Use the 'Fix' option on your bad save to give yourself 2 keys

2:Complete this section by getting your picture(you can't come back here) make sure you give the extra key to HH.

3: Save in the robot room again ( you now have your pic).

4: Then quit the game and choose 'Swap' on your savegame.
This will teleport your save to the other side of the Trolley.

5:Load it up, and save straight away to completely fix your save game.

Have fun!

This works very well. it lets you get your pic, and loads you past the room so you dont crash...awesome fix.

Message Edited on 12/26/03 10:11PM by ncerniglia

Message Edited on 12/26/0310:11PM by ncerniglia

XyZspineZyX
12-25-2003, 11:21 AM
Ive tried this fix and it works. i tried the other one mentioned on this board and it doesnt. here is the real one.

Here is an updated fix for the crashing problem in the 2 green key room in Slaughterhouse.

1:Use the 'Fix' option on your bad save to give yourself 2 keys

2:Complete this section by getting your picture(you can't come back here) make sure you give the extra key to HH.

3: Save in the robot room again ( you now have your pic).

4: Then quit the game and choose 'Swap' on your savegame.
This will teleport your save to the other side of the Trolley.

5:Load it up, and save straight away to completely fix your save game.

Have fun!

This works very well. it lets you get your pic, and loads you past the room so you dont crash...awesome fix.

Message Edited on 12/26/03 10:11PM by ncerniglia

Message Edited on 12/26/0310:11PM by ncerniglia

XyZspineZyX
12-25-2003, 06:25 PM
Well, I tried this.

First I "fixed" the file, mind you I'd saved right there in the robot room, I gave the second key to HH, then tried to leave the room to take the bubble pic and it still crashes, so I exited the game, used the "swap" and wound up outside near the rotating laser beams, went back in up to the bubble pic point and took the pic but everytime I try to enter the room to get through the double triangle door the game crashes to dekstop. I believe I need a pic that's behind that door? Any way you can refix the fixer so it gives that pic also? and THANKS!!!

XyZspineZyX
12-25-2003, 06:47 PM
Ok, so I had a save game from right before I ever went into that room that crashes with the two triangle keys, but I figured if I tried it normal it would crash the same as my other two savegames did. So I fixed the file before my first time entering that room, killed the bots, opened the door, took the pic I needed to, came back and tried exiting through the other side where it freezes normally and it let me go out without crashing but the trolley wouldn't work, so I exited the game, am about to swap, and all should be golden after that. Thank you so much!! I have no good words for Ubi soft at this point. I'm sorry, but when some person is able to get a possible fix for us before you are, then your company needs help. And I hope I don't hear something about needing to test the patch as we all know how well that went with the original game and THEN the patch on top of it.

XyZspineZyX
12-25-2003, 07:00 PM
Great job on the fix! It works!!

I'm not past the crashing point and back in the Survaillence room.

Thanks.

Luckily I checked the boards before I uninstalled and tryed again without the patch...

XyZspineZyX
12-26-2003, 08:58 PM
Well, this fix may work for some but I only kept one save game (really, why other than for this would you need to use more than one). I had already saved the game after killing the bots and receiving no key. I'm not sure if this has been proposed but I believe that the "trigger" for botching that part of the game is when you take a picture of the amoeba in the co-joined room.

I had to start the game from the beginning and made sure to not get the amoeba until AFTER I'd completed the rest of the quest in that section.

XyZspineZyX
12-26-2003, 11:08 PM
so... did you guys fix it? one of you said it didnt? becuase it still crashed. when you went to get the pic again?

1: fix the save game that is bad with the patch that i gave a link for, by clicking on the save file that is bad and clicking fix.

2: go back into the game, then take the extra key you get and give it to HH, now open the door and go get your pic.

3: once you get your pic, go back to the robot room, and "yes" you must save at the robot room once more.

4: exit the game

5: click on the save file in the patcher and then click swap.

6: go play and you should be outside the room. "You should have no reason to go back to the robot room now, so dont go back."

You dont need more than one save file to swap. i only had 1 and i saved in the robot room, so i was screwed too, and it works fine. Swap, doesnt mean swap save files, it means swapping the save location in the game to the other room (surveillance room). So you wont crash when trying to leave the robot room.

Message Edited on 12/26/0310:14PM by ncerniglia

XyZspineZyX
12-27-2003, 05:35 AM
Alright, let me get this straight.

I have no idea if I've taken a pic of the amoeba, but here's my situation, I saved in the slaughterhouse pearl room adjoining to where the robots are and where the triangle key resides.

Can I use this fix?

I only have that one save, and I refuse to start the game from the entire beginning.

XyZspineZyX
12-27-2003, 05:38 AM
Remember, this is not an official UBI fix, so I can't offer Tech support on this matter. Please use at your own risk.

My system:

AMD XP 3000+ @ 2.23Ghz
1 gig of Corsair DDR PC2700 RAM @354Mhz
Radeon 9800 Pro video w/TV out core @434, mem @730
Windows XP SP 1
Microsoft Directx 9.0b
Antec TruePower TrueBlue True480 PSU
LiteOn DVD+/-RW drive
Plexwriter CD-RW
Maxtor Diamond 9 160GB SATA hdd
Westerndigital 40 gig harddrive
Westerndigital 100 gig hdd (external)
Asus A7V600 VIA KT600 mainboard
Creative 5.1 surround system
Thermaltake Aquarius II liquid cooling system

Additional PC version help:

http://www.pcgamessource.com

<font color=ff0000>XIII Mod and Beyond Good and Evil Tech support mod

XyZspineZyX
12-27-2003, 07:22 AM
That's sort of the point though isn't it G?

Ubisoft hasn't even shown up on this game-ending bug.

Shame on them.

Special bravo to Ncerniglia. I'm not sure if it was his patch or luck, but I didn't crash--but I also didn't get transported to the other side of the Trolley.

I didn't take the amoeba picture til after the robots--but I still didn't get that second key w/o the help of this patch.

This thread should be stickied so others can finish the game.

XyZspineZyX
12-28-2003, 12:24 AM
Well, they're actually working on it for the next patch, so that's not a lie. They are also working on some other fixes. The first patch was an emergency patch. Remember, use at your own risk.

My system:

AMD XP 3000+ @ 2.23Ghz
1 gig of Corsair DDR PC2700 RAM @354Mhz
Radeon 9800 Pro video w/TV out core @434, mem @730
Windows XP SP 1
Microsoft Directx 9.0b
Antec TruePower TrueBlue True480 PSU
LiteOn DVD+/-RW drive
Plexwriter CD-RW
Maxtor Diamond 9 160GB SATA hdd
Westerndigital 40 gig harddrive
Westerndigital 100 gig hdd (external)
Asus A7V600 VIA KT600 mainboard
Creative 5.1 surround system
Thermaltake Aquarius II liquid cooling system

Additional PC version help:

http://www.pcgamessource.com

<font color=ff0000>XIII Mod and Beyond Good and Evil Tech support mod

XyZspineZyX
12-28-2003, 03:28 PM
I don't understand how it works, how do you fix the file???
If I start the program, what should I do? Do I have to start BG&E, or what

XyZspineZyX
12-28-2003, 10:35 PM
ruudjewee wrote:
- I don't understand how it works, how do you fix the
- file???
- If I start the program, what should I do? Do I have
- to start BG&E, or what
-
-

Read the post i wrote farther down the thread, or read below: (i hope this helps) If you do this properly and step by step then it will work. if you cant figure it out after the instructions i gave you then please wait for the patch.( i highly recomend copying your save file and moving elsewhere for backup):

Before you start. go to your bge folder and and make a copy of your save file and put it in a new folder for backup. Then put the patch i showed you into the bge folder with the origional save (not the copy). start the patcher and follow instructions.

1: to fix the save game that is bad, click on the save file that is bad (so that it is highlighted) and click fix, (a little message should pop up saying its fixed) now close the patcher.

2: start the game, load the fixed save file, then take the extra key you get and give it to HH, now open the door and go get your pic.

3: once you get your pic, go back to the robot room, and save at the robot room once more (overwrite the same file you fixed (meaning save ontop of it)).

4: exit the game

5: open the patcher again, click on the same save file in the patcher and then click swap (message saying swapped should come up). close the patcher.

6: now go play and you should be outside the room. "You should have no reason to go back to the robot room now, so dont go back. or you might get stuck again."

You dont need more than one save file to swap. i only had 1 and i saved in the robot room, so i was screwed too, and it works fine. Swap, doesnt mean swap save files, it means swapping the save location in the game to the other room (surveillance room). So you wont crash when trying to leave the robot room.

I just want to say that i didnt make this patch. i just found it in another forum. i was just hoping that this would help you all out since it helped me. if you have a hard time with getting the fix to work and dont want to start over, please wait for ubisofts official patch, which should hopefully be coming out soon. And always "use at your own risk"

XyZspineZyX
12-28-2003, 10:52 PM
thanx I understand now

XyZspineZyX
12-28-2003, 11:56 PM
rudjeewee...

Try to read the first post in this thread 3 times... it's that easy...
It worked fine for me

To clear some things up..
YES..this fix CAN be used if u have killed the robots and only have one key..that's what it's for! Follow the walkthrough and youre up runnin in no time /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Thx to the author..excellent job..!

Zuixide

XyZspineZyX
12-29-2003, 01:58 AM
Uh getting the pic pass central hall was my first pic that I got then I used the fix posted here. Then until I got the other 2 pics I didn't realize that it didn't save the first pic! I don't know why. Did you had to go back and re-take the picture before leaving central hall? Now im truely stuck! Come on UBIsoft wheres the patch!

XyZspineZyX
12-29-2003, 02:27 AM
AngryGamer.. dont quite follow..but i'll try to help anyway /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

You have to get 3 photos

I took another photo before the photo close to the fix. It worked fine... I didn't have to retake the photo.

Here's what u do:

-Take a photo.. Fx. the sarcophagus.
-Go back...find the room with the 2 squares. Fix the problem by following the walkthrough (the first post in this thread).
-Take the last pic
-Get out of there

NOTE.. this could also be done like this:

-Findthe room with the 2 squares. Fix the problem by following the walkthrough (the first post in this thread).
-Take a photo.. Fx. the sarcophagus.
-Take the last pic
-Get out of there

Hope u'll make it /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
12-29-2003, 02:41 AM
well the photo didnt save after i swaped (don't know why)and i already have the other 2 photos so im basically stuck. I cant get back in to the 2 triangle door because the game crashes.

XyZspineZyX
12-29-2003, 04:40 AM
Just wanted to say thanks! I ran into this problem today and was ready to despair when I thought, what the heck, might as well check the tech forums. Lo and behold, we have a user-made fix that works perfectly. Thank you so much man, you just made my dat!

XyZspineZyX
01-01-2004, 03:57 PM
Well, the fix worked...partially
I did manage to get the 2 keys and the picture,
but there isn't a 'swap' option in the patcher.
All i get are two buttons with:

Central Hall Fix
Double H Fix

Using the Central Hall Fix gets me the 2nd key,
but there is no Swap button.
Did someone change the patch or what?

I used

as mentioned in the thread.

Running the Central Hall Fix again doesn't have any
effect. I remain in the Robot Room (with the 2 keys
and picture in my possesion), but it still crashes
when i try to leave the room.

What gives???

XyZspineZyX
01-01-2004, 08:16 PM
Ive the same problem. is that now a newer program or not. ther is NO swap button. why? if you have the link to the right program then please give me.

Thanx!!!!!!!!!!

XyZspineZyX
01-01-2004, 08:40 PM
Yep, I have the same problem. It seems the BGAEFix has been updated, it no longer has a Swap option. If anyone knows if the original is archived somewhere or could post it themselves (or email it direct) and I would appreciate it! Also, if sobody knows how to contact the author of the fix or another message board with more info, please let us!

Cheers,

-=Wired69=-

XyZspineZyX
01-01-2004, 09:15 PM
yup, I'm also wondering if anyone has information on the new fix, or a link to the old one... I checked out the website the fix is hosted on "terrygoodkind.net" and there is an IRC server that the author (rahly) sometimes visits, if anyone wants to see if he is there, perhaps info about the fix can be found from the author himself.

XyZspineZyX
01-02-2004, 12:02 AM
Hi

I tried the file BGAEFix.exe and he worked for me
cause I was stuck in the robots room...

very good job

poster701

Message Edited on 01/04/04 09:35PM by poster701

Message Edited on 01/04/0409:38PM by poster701

XyZspineZyX
01-02-2004, 12:48 AM
everybody wants the old version ;(
i am still stuck in the hall where the 3 robos were and cant get to the surveillance room (? i havent been there for so long i dont remember how it was called *lol*)
please link the _old_ one or email it (alexbarcley@gmx.de)

XyZspineZyX
01-02-2004, 02:00 AM
If anybody has the old one you can send it to me at veggorulez@hotmail.com and I can upload it for downloading..

XyZspineZyX
01-02-2004, 05:22 AM
re-download the patch, it seems the "swap" button was added in again... hopefully this works...

XyZspineZyX
01-02-2004, 07:42 AM
well the new version certainly does work... so be sure to grab it ASAP!

XyZspineZyX
01-02-2004, 04:53 PM
Great stuff, works a treat!

A big thanks to the author and whoever originally posted the link. Great work considering there has been no official support from Ubisoft, I must say I am very disappointed with them, they have released some great games this year but the quality of BG&E and has been poor, several show stopping bugs and an acceptable lack of gamepad support (I have been using JoyToKey with my Gamecube controller to get around the problem though).

Happy New Year all (except Ubisoft Tech Support!).

-=Wired69=-

XyZspineZyX
01-02-2004, 05:26 PM
I've found another work-around that also works:
Backup the savegame files and sally.idx (basically
the files that remain after uninstall). Uninstall
and reinstall, but don't use the patch! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

The comment of Ubisoft not to use the patch if you
don't need to is only too true. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Anyway, without the patch i don't have any problems.
I had multiple savegames, so i don't know if this
method works if you only have one (wrong) savegame.

Good luck all.

XyZspineZyX
01-04-2004, 02:27 AM
I'm glad there's no need to start the game @ the beginning....

This is an excellent patch..many thanks to the maker...

UBI SOFT NEXT TIME CLEAR YOUR OWN MESS!!!!!

XyZspineZyX
01-05-2004, 03:16 PM
Thnx! the patch works fine!
/With my Opera, I couldn't download this patch only with Iexplore/

XyZspineZyX
01-05-2004, 06:17 PM
unfortunately, the fix doesn't address MY problem....

I LEFT the robo room and can't get back to it. with the patcher i can get the 2nd key, but i CAN'T get back to the robo room to use it!

*despairs*

any suggestions or can anyone help?

Here's a save of the problem area:
http://earthworm.250free.com/sally.idx
http://earthworm.250free.com/slot4.sav
(remember to backup your own save before pasting into BGE directory!)

XyZspineZyX
01-06-2004, 02:55 AM
going back to 1.00 from 1.01 fixed it for me; but then I didn't try to fix an already broken savegame and instead restarted from an older save at the beginning of entering the Slaughterhouse.

I wanted to give your savegame a try with 1.00 to see if it works but your links result in a message saying "Due to an inordinate amount of abuse, visitors to this free account from your region or country have been restricted."

Funny.

XyZspineZyX
01-06-2004, 03:04 AM
I have tried to use your fix for the missing key but when i try to get the fix to work all i get is a DOS window and a curser bounsing around in the window. I know what i am supposed to have but it does not show up.

Is there something that i am doing wrong??? I am desparate to get past this point. Please email me: jrelf@rogers.com

XyZspineZyX
01-06-2004, 04:03 PM
I think the instructions are ever so slightly vauge, so I will attempt to clarify.

1)Put the program in your BGE main folder. Then pick the bad save, and do the FIX.

2a)Depending on where you saved, you can do several things. I loaded from the Surveilance room, so I ran to the Central Hall, whacked the robots, took the picture of the AMOEBA, and got on the train. There, I took the REPORT picture, and headed back the surveilance room no prob.

2b)If you started from the robot room (central hall), go out, and take the picture of the amoeba from the room the robots came in. if you don't cross the threshold, the game can't crash, can it? Zoom in, hit the switch, take the pic. It is very easy from the robot room, so don't worry. Go through the door where you need both keys. Then take your report picture. Back to the central hall save, save your game, then exit. Go to your folder, do the swap, so you teleport to the Surveilance room, and done.

Note: I think people get confused with the picture. In the original instructions, I think everyone, including me, thinks you mean the ameoba picture. Why? Well, because of the bug, we can't get to the other side of the door with two keys, so we don't know there is a picture to take. That's why most people keep crashing, I can guarantee it. So for those who don't know, there is a report picture you must take on the other side of the doors.

3)At this point you should be ok. Just never return to that room, which means you better have gotten the amoeba pic!

I hope this helps someone! Peace! /i/smilies/16x16_robot-very-happy.gif

Narf.

XyZspineZyX
01-07-2004, 02:05 AM
I have tried the fix by placing it into the root directory of the game and running it and i still get nothing. A DOS window pops up and i can do nothing with this window except watch a curser move around inside of it. I have reinstalled the game three time now and i still have my save games but i cannot leave the robot area without it crashing on me and i cannot get the key to the door from the ceiling. How is this patch supposed to work? Obviously my way does not so i must be doing something wrong.At this point i am ready to through the game out the window and never play it again. Is there someone out there that can help me with this?

Frigginjoke **(Kind of what this game is turning out to be)**

XyZspineZyX
01-07-2004, 02:30 PM
I used the patch following a wrong sequence.. after i used the patch i had 2 keys, but unfortunately didn't take the picture needed for the report... every time i go back to the room with the robots the game crashes because a 'third' key is supposed to fall down then... with other words i've corrupted my savegame just like you... does anybody have a savegame of the survaillance room when jade has only one triangular key?

elgaucho20 wrote:
- unfortunately, the fix doesn't address MY
- problem....
-
- I LEFT the robo room and can't get back to it. with
- the patcher i can get the 2nd key, but i CAN'T get
- back to the robo room to use it!
-
- *despairs*
-
- any suggestions or can anyone help?
-
- Here's a save of the problem area:
- <a href="http://earthworm.250free.com/sally.idx"
- target=_blank>http://earthworm.250free.com/sally.i
- dx</a>
-
- <a href="http://earthworm.250free.com/slot4.sav"
- target=_blank>http://earthworm.250free.com/slot4.s
- av</a>
-
- (remember to backup your own save before pasting
- into BGE directory!)
-
-
-
-
-

XyZspineZyX
01-07-2004, 02:58 PM
Are there any earlier saves you could re-use?

XyZspineZyX
01-07-2004, 03:05 PM
The save i linked above IS for the surveillance room with one key. THAT is my problem... :/

I'm past the hope of finding a solution to this. Can anyone PLEASE post a savegame from directly after this section? With preference without too many pearls, as i'd rather like to do those missions again myself than risk losing out on an enjoyable part of the game... but really, any save will do.

thanks.

PS: has anyone been able to download the save, or does everyone get the same error? damn free webhosts... :/

XyZspineZyX
01-07-2004, 09:36 PM
ignore message above! sorted thanks to rahly! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif!

XyZspineZyX
01-08-2004, 02:24 AM
elgaucho20,

How did you fix your problem?. Mine is the same whereby I crash trying to go INTO robot room, not exiting it? So now I am stuck and can't take the required picture. I almost need a swap that puts me into the robot room rather than away from it http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

EDIT:
DOH! Simply use swap... because it SWAPS either side of crash point. Apologies for being a complete *******!

Message Edited on 01/08/0402:06AM by BazzaLB

XyZspineZyX
01-08-2004, 04:43 AM
Top man, you saved me from uninstalling and giving up without finishing the game!

I cant believe ubi just ignored this game ending glitch the way they did, this should have been patched the same day as it was found.

XyZspineZyX
01-09-2004, 05:26 AM
Looks like the fix is not available again. When I download it I get a 220 byte file that does nothing. When I searched it on Overnet I found that it's around 400K. Unfortunately it's only shared by one person and I haven't been able to get it yet. Can someone please post this for download?? Or if someone will email me a copy I will be happy to post it on my site. Send to dogskull@bellsouth.net.

Thanks.

XyZspineZyX
01-09-2004, 11:39 AM
Hi everybobody!
I'v found a solution for the terrible problem that is boring us: it is located in a post in a russian forum...the only post in english! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif So: this is the problem: if you have saved once in the room whith the pearl near the door whith the two triangle keys, you can't proceed anymore, even whith a precedent savegame. The only thing you can do (the thing i'm doing) is to keep all the savegames from another player (including the sally file). Now you can go to the door and fight the robots: but this time you won't save! After destroyng the bots, you can't see the key falling from ceiling, but you have to go around (also back to the room whith amoeba saltans, but don't take the train again) and then come back to the door: now you can see the key on the floor or you can find it in your inventary. Go open the door and proceed whith the game. Remember: if you save once in the room whith the perl you won't be able to proceed, even whith a precedent savegame. I'm keeping the savegames from a friends of mine and i hope to share them as soon as possible on emule. I hope i could help you.
bye!

XyZspineZyX
01-09-2004, 01:53 PM
And, for those who won't use savegames from other players, i find the working bgaefix. All i can do is to give you the edonkey link, i haven't a website. the link is ed2k://|file|BGAEFix.exe|410112|2343908A49F9083E59B9E7841 6DE0FE4|/

I hope to help you

bye

XyZspineZyX
01-10-2004, 07:02 PM
The fix is still available, the link is just a little outdated. Here's the one that works.

http://www.terrygoodkind.net/~rahly/bgae.php

BTW I also had the problem of the game crashing while trying to get INTO the room. I had tried a ton of stuff but nothing worked. However this little program worked like a charm!

XyZspineZyX
01-10-2004, 07:08 PM
Oh THANK YOU! I thought I was going to never be able to get past that point. I will also look at listing it on my site...once I get done with a gaming fix!!

XyZspineZyX
01-12-2004, 11:45 AM
Another thanks message...
You really saved my day :P
I already had to start the game over after patching to 1.01 (when will I learn)
That and having broken my adsl modem for 12 hours i was to to pleased.

XyZspineZyX
01-15-2004, 02:38 AM
thnx for the fix author!!
This fix is 100% working.
Congratz Ubisoft for making a game like Beyon Good and Evil but you have to be careful with the bugs.Very very annoying

XyZspineZyX
02-01-2004, 11:52 PM
OK, seems everyone else in this forum got their copy working great. Here's my problem,

I downloaded the FIX from the above links, however when I put that fix in my root directory for BGaE, and double click it, NOTHING HAPPENS.

It shows up on my task bar as if a program is running, however nothing happens.

I have NO options to swap, or any other thing. Ubisoft is generally good at fixing things like this, I can't believe their official stance on it is "when the next patch comes out".

Thats BS. A broken game is what I just bought for over $40, and now the company is telling me to WAIT to use what I just bought?!?

This is the last time I ever will buy another UBI product. Period.

XyZspineZyX
02-04-2004, 02:07 AM
silentcorperati wrote:
- It shows up on my task bar as if a program is
- running, however nothing happens.

It's showing up offscreen for you (almost offscreen for me). Make sure you have two or more windows open (like Explorer and Bgaefix). Right click on the task bar on the bottom in an open spot and choose "Cascade Windows". That'll bring it to the screen.

BTW, the fix doesn't work for me. I'm using version 1.00 and have saved after I killed the robots. When I choose Central Hall Fix on my savegame and start it, it starts the countdown to death for Double H (like when you save him). It also puts robots in the ceiling (alive). The ramps are up and I can't use any of the buttons.

I'm stumped at this point.

Zixinus
05-09-2004, 12:04 AM
At this rate peopole, why you don't patch up the cenral hall "map" (level/place whatever) so it will be the same as it whas in 1.00 and after somebody updates it to 1.01, he/she uses this program and value.

mattivc
05-13-2004, 09:01 AM
None of the links on this topic is working http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif, coud someboardy mail the fix file to me at this adress: mattivc@hotmail.com

bitebug2003
05-13-2004, 03:55 PM
You can find the files in this thread:-

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=401101532&m=507106804

-----

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/Bitebug2003-sig2.jpg

trumanbarbados
09-03-2004, 01:56 PM
absolutely great!!!. i am a happy man again. the fix works perfectly, thank you http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

kerarocks
09-04-2004, 12:55 PM
HELP!!! PLEASE I think this patch fix would work i lost double H in the surveillance room or the north wing don't know but i can't get the pacth to work i think i am doing something wrong with loading it would some one please thell me how?

relic44
12-14-2008, 04:13 PM
Are the files hosted anywhere else? The site seems to be down http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Thanks!

Daroth_343
12-15-2008, 09:54 AM
Rahly's site still works:

http://www.terrygoodkind.net/~rahly/bgae.php (http://www.terrygoodkind.net/%7Erahly/bgae.php)

Grafferu
07-07-2009, 03:47 PM
the fix and the advices in the first post still work http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif thx a million