PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Recon Online Beta! Giving my feedback!

CrazyShot100
04-26-2012, 06:37 PM
Im posting the link all over my FB Page w/Trailer to Recruit more people to play this game!! Ubisoft this game looks great for being FREE GREAT WORK you guy's just wanted to let you's know im giving you guys a Big Thumbs Up for this game and im showing you guys some love by posting this all over my FB Page w/links to the sign up page for the beta and im also posting up the original Ubisoft Homepage link as well! :D Waaaaaaay better Free game then Combat Arms!!! Times a million! :D Thanks again UBISOFT!!!

atx27
04-26-2012, 06:51 PM
would be better if it were open beta to see every ones opinion

CrazyShot100
04-26-2012, 09:24 PM
True that would be a good idea im having a lil trouble with it right now so they only give it out to a select few to test it out and we as "Beta Testers" are suppose to give feedback about our experience witht the game like if it lags alot or if it ha bugs, glitchs, etc this way when they come out with the open beta it should be adaquite to play cuz its givin me an error saying something about a patch error when i try to install the game but i also had problems with that new program that came out called "Origin" its like "Steam" but when it first came out it was in beta and i had just got NFS The Run for my pc and evertime after the first stage it would either crash or freeze my pc is a nice gaming rig i built and its way more than sufficient to run the game but i still tried it on a totally different gaming rig and i got the same error so i knew it had to be the darn program especially since it just came out and it was still in beta uuggghh so now the EA games are on Origin which sucks because not all my games that use to work without Origin dont work at all like BF2 worked then Origin Took Over EA or whatever and now it needs the darn Origin program to download and run but now my BF2 wont run WTF ORIGIN/EA they should of Partnered up with Steam atleast all my Steam games work just fine Thank god!! :)

r0hhh
04-28-2012, 10:00 PM
would be better if it were open beta to see every ones opinion

no thanks; i wanna get to lvl20 so I can get my 007 goldengun.

xSLICK_VICIOUSx
04-30-2012, 04:25 AM
IMPORTANT things
1)IN GAME CLAN SYSTEM(create, recruit and dominate) clan wars and clan rankings. clan tags, clan motto's, and clan logos.
2)smoother motion when running, turning, gun transitions etc(more fluent).
3)needs to be NO RESPAWN rooms (pure tactical games) just as important as respawn.
4) needs to be FULLY CUSTOMIZEABLE gear(armor, backback, camo, accesories, etc) not just head gear.
5)a LOBBY instead of a timed pre game screen(most people need to press start or something saying their ready) so you can get your friends all on on side before the game starts. AKA green up screen.
6)campaign is alright to have but FOCUS on the MULTIPLAYER because that's what makes a game worth getting and keeping.

as of now I would rate it a 8 out of ten just based on beta, because of, nice maps graphics and gameplay, but its the details that's going to get this game to the next level.