PDA

View Full Version : Why no one plays? [GRFS]

Mogen100
04-22-2012, 12:56 AM
I got xbox, and i originally waited 2 years (since its release date of 2010), to buy the PC version of the game. Now after two years, the beta is only open to XBOX/PS3 (i have splinter cell conviction LE). Xbox is great, i always hated controls when you compared console to mouse/keyboard. Why are the ubisoft games all uPlay when they can advertise this on Steam and get 3x its reputation. The game looks great, with directx11.

I wouldn't buy the game for pc if no one will play it, and if servers suck. A lot of improvements have been made with this game. But please release more for PC community

gameshoes
04-22-2012, 07:20 AM
Can somebody translate this?

ex0dus2000
04-22-2012, 01:05 PM
He says he has waited 2 years for this game and originally wanted to buy it for the PC due to the control choices. Now he's having second thoughts about it since the servers suck and no one plays it.The game looks great with DX11.He will not buy it for PC or any other platform I presume if no one plays it.He says alot of improvements have been made since 2 years ago and wants for information/content for the PC version to be known.

To answer some of your question Mogen.
.Ubisoft wants it on Uplay because its their product and want to advertise it more.
During the BETA stages for games the developers don't pay much attention to them hence why the servers suck and what you're playing is probably an outdated version of the game meant only to stress test their servers.Trust me when the game comes alot more people will play it. Same with BF3 not many were on the beta during the 4th day but when it came out it was flooded with players.

Mogen100
04-22-2012, 03:13 PM
He says he has waited 2 years for this game and originally wanted to buy it for the PC due to the control choices. Now he's having second thoughts about it since the servers suck and no one plays it.The game looks great with DX11.He will not buy it for PC or any other platform I presume if no one plays it.He says alot of improvements have been made since 2 years ago and wants for information/content for the PC version to be known.

To answer some of your question Mogen.
.Ubisoft wants it on Uplay because its their product and want to advertise it more.
During the BETA stages for games the developers don't pay much attention to them hence why the servers suck and what you're playing is probably an outdated version of the game meant only to stress test their servers.Trust me when the game comes alot more people will play it. Same with BF3 not many were on the beta during the 4th day but when it came out it was flooded with players.

i always thought ubi server were worse compared to EA. But that pretty much sums it up.
They need more players for AC and GR for PC.

-Mogen