PDA

View Full Version : Console

Vieta
04-19-2012, 08:46 PM
This game feels like playing on console and I don't like the 3rd person like this.

Love the trailer though.

Have fun everyone!

Freelancer852
04-20-2012, 09:20 AM
This game feels like playing on console and I don't like the 3rd person like this.
Would you care to elaborate? That's not a lot to go on...

I really have no idea what you mean by "it feels like playing on console". Are you referring to the lower FOV than normal on a PC game? I'd like to see the FOV and aspect ratio as adjustable options myself so I can take advantage of my three monitors.

Ghost Recon is a 3rd person game, that's just how it is. This wont' be changing. The hybrid first person ADS system is very cool IMO.

SakuyaFM
04-20-2012, 05:27 PM
At least they did it right.

War Inc thought it would be cool to add separate 3PS and FPS modes. One can corner peek, while the other can't. Pointless addition is pointless.

KnightTemplarae
04-21-2012, 09:12 AM
At least they did it right.

War Inc thought it would be cool to add separate 3PS and FPS modes. One can corner peek, while the other can't. Pointless addition is pointless.

Seriously, where is the +1 buton?

Edit: I love having to intentionally misspell words because the profanity filter is idiotic. When will devs disable profanity filters in forums? And seriously, how are bu*t and ret*arded profanity in the first place?

Vieta
04-22-2012, 12:55 PM
@ Freelancer852,

I haven't done any readings nor research for this game. Been watching trailers and last week I received the béta key (didn't thought I would get 1, signed up a half year ago or so)

The 3rd person view/movement is kinda slow, felt like Gears of War with Ghost Recon jacket on. Probably, I thought it was like GRAW (loved it) and got dissapointed. Also, 3PS are mainly made for console which feel just not right playing this on the PC. When I was playing, I did not get the WOW effect, like THIS IS IT !! I understand it's just a béta but it wouldn't encourage me to play the full version.

My next reply could take some time :)