PDA

View Full Version : Found new access point on Oil Rig Map

sicksixsix
04-13-2012, 02:40 AM
During the attack phase of the map, run towards the center warehouse looking building. Inside there is a large opening to the alley linking Caps "A" and "B", just before going down into the alley there are two large crate looking things on the left side of the opening. Use those by pressing "E" to climb up twice, then run out onto the bridge. This is a good spot for snipers or any player with a good sight on his or her weapon. I would post a screen shot but the forum utility refuses to allow me to do this, sorry.

From just another player like you "MIAsixsicksix"

Creepermoss
04-13-2012, 06:06 AM
Pretty sure they mentioned this in the patch notes.

Cortexian0
04-13-2012, 06:31 AM
This was the first route I ever took out of the Attacker spawn when I started playing the game... I'm surprised more people don't use/know it.

JoshHardenburg
04-13-2012, 06:33 AM
Yes I love the bridge exit. I honestly think it needs to have a staircase leading up to it instead of 2 boxes. If a team is spawn camping then you will not jump up those 2 boxes before you die. Honestly get rid of the middle exit altogether and just put a staircase too that bridge. It would probable solve a lot of the spawn camping problems.

Letters90
04-18-2012, 12:49 AM
Yes I love the bridge exit. I honestly think it needs to have a staircase leading up to it instead of 2 boxes. If a team is spawn camping then you will not jump up those 2 boxes before you die. Honestly get rid of the middle exit altogether and just put a staircase too that bridge. It would probable solve a lot of the spawn camping problems.

no. id just have some more easy kills.

closing the exit would reduce the diversity of enemies appearing thus reducing the effort i have to put in to lock them down, thus, ****ing em up even more

JoshHardenburg
04-18-2012, 08:38 AM
no. id just have some more easy kills.

closing the exit would reduce the diversity of enemies appearing thus reducing the effort i have to put in to lock them down, thus, ****ing em up even more

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/bosoxsam23/what.gif

Edit"

After reading your statment over and over I think I understand what you are trying to say but I disagree. taking out the bottom middle path does not make it easier to kill the attacking team. If anything by making the middle path exclusive to the bridge, I would guess it would make it very difficult to spawn camp. Instead of people just jumping into to bottom middle of their spawn ledge and getting killed instantly. The players would more likely try to funnel out of the third level bridge exit. Which would make them much harder to kill because now they are above you and have cover at the same time.

You do know that their is a bridge spawn exit path in the middle of oil rig right? If you don't its because it is too easily over looked atm, most people don't even realize they can just jump on the box in the middle of the spawn exit and hop onto the bridge above. Heck I didn't even know it till like a week into phase 2......