PDA

View Full Version : AC3 skins,weapons u want.

berserker134
04-12-2012, 10:44 PM
personally i would like a john martson skin and the abylity to take of da hood with any glitches. sorry for da grammar p.s i would like more weapon and skins just did not post them be cuz they are a lot

pacmanate
04-12-2012, 10:57 PM
You keep making threads all the time, you need to slow down and also stop insulting other members.

Skin wise, I would like proper Altair and Ezio skins. Weapon wise I would like to have a different looking tomohawk, keeping the AC Logo stabby bit but maybe change the design up a bit

JCearlyyears
04-12-2012, 11:02 PM
Skins:All outfits from previous games. Option to take off hood.
Weapons: Sword of Altair, Altair's short blade, Dagger of Brutus. I don't have much to say.

Potato54321
04-12-2012, 11:04 PM
Hmmm....I think I'd like a Redcoat and Colonial soldier skin skin. I'd feel a lot better about wondering into soldier filled cities with it on (i.e I wear the skin in the city to blend in, then take it off in the countryside). A "normal citizen" skin would be nice too, for the same reason. I'd just attribute the bar that tells me that the enemy notices me to my disguise not being perfect (like the ACR Janissary mission).

As for weapons, I usually stick with a sword and I think I'll stick with AC3's tomahawk, so I don't have much preference there.

SixKeys
04-12-2012, 11:22 PM
Weapons from previous games would feel a bit redundant, IMO. I will miss Alta´r's sword but it wouldn't make any sense for Connor to get his hands on it as he wasn't born into an assassin family with ties to Alta´r like Ezio was. He has his own combat style and weapons from previous games would just feel like recycling.

As for skins, I would want Redcoat and Colonial soldier skins too. Anything that would make the character look like he's part of the crowd and help him blend in better. Some kind of camouflage oufit would be cool too although I'm not sure how it should look.

OriginalMiles
04-12-2012, 11:28 PM
Skins - Redcoat skin, Colonist skin, Civilian skin, Native American skin (all with Connor's face) & Altair skin, Ezio skin (preferably AC2 or ACB) and Desmond skin (Original faces)
Weapons - An alternate Tomahawk (without the Assassin emblem), a sword.

rileypoole1234
04-13-2012, 12:12 AM
I just want the AC2 robes. Possibly the noble clothes as well, but mainly the robes.

DarthEzio55
04-13-2012, 12:17 AM
Yes please, the Ac2 Robes Ezio had would look awesome, especially without Armor

BradKinn
04-13-2012, 01:08 AM
Young Connor "skin"

sticks165
04-13-2012, 01:15 AM
personally i would like a john martson skin and the abylity to take of da hood with any glitches. sorry for da grammar p.s i would like more weapon and skins just did not post them be cuz they are a lot

this isn't RDR so if you want a john marston skin go play that

LeTrueAbstergo
04-13-2012, 01:17 AM
I agree with BradKinn. Young Connor option would be awesome.
As for the people talking about ezio skins..... just, no. It would make NO sense. At all. And if they actually put ANYTHING to do with ezio/altair in this game, i'll be pretty annoyed. Those outfits worked for the past 4 GAMES. its time for a change.

JCearlyyears
04-13-2012, 01:24 AM
Well obviously, but some people like those skins. It wont be mandatory so I don't see a problem.

MetalCreed
04-13-2012, 01:58 AM
I just want the AC2 robes. Possibly the noble clothes as well, but mainly the robes.
Ooh, this sounds good.

BradKinn
04-13-2012, 02:06 AM
this isn't RDR so if you want a john marston skin go play that

Maybe he plays games on PC

BBALive
04-13-2012, 03:01 AM
Skins aren't a huge deal for me, but they are always nice, so I'll be happy with whatever the put in there.

As for weapons, other than the already confirmed ones (tomahawks/axes, clubs, swords, sabres, daggers, hidden blade, bow and arrow, throwing knives, firearms) I really want Native American spears to be in the game. I understand the main focus is dual-wielding, but I love spears, so that's my personal request.

Animuses
04-13-2012, 03:02 PM
Unless it's an alternate Assassin robes skin, I don't care what's put in. As for the weapons, I really wouldn't know what to ask for at this point. I don't know a thing about the economic system and don't know how weapons are obtainable.

UrDeviant1
04-13-2012, 03:08 PM
Would be good to have the Armor of Altair (It's my all time favorite).

For weapons I'd like the Pontiac War Club to have 2 mean looking prongs sticking out either side, to get extra stabby. And some brass knuckles xD

shobhit7777777
04-13-2012, 06:32 PM
Ezios robes in Revelations. Hands down the best Assassin's robes in the franchise IMO. Super sleek and I loved the gray-blue scheme.

TheHumanTowel
04-13-2012, 06:40 PM
Putting in my vote for AC2 robes. I just know they'll give us the Brotherhood skin though.

ShaneO7K
04-13-2012, 06:44 PM
Looking back, I actually prefer Ezios AC2 robes to his other ones. So it would be good to see it included.
But of course like most of the other AC games, Altair robes need to be included in some way.

But something tells me we are past the point where our suggestions may be included.

xOMGITSJASONx
04-13-2012, 06:46 PM
You keep making threads all the time, you need to slow down and also stop insulting other members.

Skin wise, I would like proper Altair and Ezio skins. Weapon wise I would like to have a different looking tomohawk, keeping the AC Logo stabby bit but maybe change the design up a bit

Those would be nice.

lothario-da-be
04-13-2012, 07:06 PM
they should just put EVERY skin in the game that is already used in another ac game, and maybe some other skins like john marston,drake,prince of persia...

pacmanate
04-13-2012, 07:39 PM
To the people saying a young connor skin... think about his size.... and think about if he has to put his legs between two branches, HE WILL BE DOING THE SPLITS D:

UrDeviant1
04-13-2012, 07:41 PM
To the people saying a young connor skin... think about his size.... and think about if he has to put his legs between two branches, HE WILL BE DOING THE SPLITS D:

Also there's that whole thing with not being able to see kids die In video games.

SaintPerkele
04-13-2012, 07:42 PM
Hopefully none of the old skins. Yes, of course I liked them, but the whole recycling thing is getting kind of old now.. Moreover, they would not fit the 18th century and the new graphic engine at all.
Connor as a child would probably be fun, but judging from the screenshots, his child model is much smaller and thus incapable of climbing the same heights. Also, a lot of people would probably be complaining if you'd murder people as a child. And don't forget that you could kill yourself and Ubisoft has already stated that they don't want any violence against children in the game.

I'd like to have a completely normal skin. Similar to Ezio's Florentine Nobel Outfit. Something that makes you look like an ordinary citizen, similar to that pre-order Captain outfit.
I'm not really fond of a native American outfit, to be honest, can't really explain why. A redcoat uniform would be quite nice though.

In terms of weapons, I really don't care that much. I prefered not having too many different weapons in AC1 anyway. If it's about the skins though, then a non-native version of the weapons would be cool - a small axe instead of a tomahawk, a proper hunting bow instead of the one decorated with feathers and so on.

pacmanate
04-13-2012, 07:57 PM
Also there's that whole thing with not being able to see kids die In video games.

Yup, and there we go, no young connor skin.

However, we don't know if maybe we will see connor at 18, therefore it would be okay to have him as an 18 year old. But have him as a 12 year old, not happening.