PDA

View Full Version : Laser toggle?

Mikester3050
04-06-2012, 10:48 PM
just a quick idea i thought of after buying the laser sight:

could it be possible to have a toggle switch for the laser side attachments, because sometimes it can get in the way of your aiming?

dont know if anyone else thinks this way, just an idea :D

Freelancer852
04-07-2012, 06:23 AM
I like having it always on, it doesn't "sway" like the scope does when you're moving around. If you're running-and-gunning using the laster to aim is far better than using the scope.

JoshHardenburg
04-07-2012, 06:45 AM
Also the enemy team can not see your laser sight, but your teammates can. So the laser allows your teammates to know where you are aiming.

dmallon589
04-07-2012, 11:31 AM
Also the enemy team can not see your laser sight

Didn't know the enemy couldn't see it, that makes it FAR more appealing to me now.

Mikester3050
04-07-2012, 02:53 PM
still wish you could toggle but now seems good that the enemy cannot see it, makes things slightly better :)

Mykinius
04-07-2012, 09:12 PM
I'm not a fan of the laser simply because it's a little bit laggy... if it were actually instant instead of pointing where I was facing x milliseconds ago, it would be far more useful.

That said, there should probably be some downside to using it, like less handling or something.

Freelancer852
04-08-2012, 07:39 AM
I'm not a fan of the laser simply because it's a little bit laggy... if it were actually instant instead of pointing where I was facing x milliseconds ago, it would be far more useful.

That said, there should probably be some downside to using it, like less handling or something.
The laser is less laggy than the scopes.

lol