PDA

View Full Version : In Regards to Aiming and View

Karimloo
04-06-2012, 06:20 AM
Do the different versions (PC, Xbox, PS3) Have different views?

Is the game forcing you to look through the sights (Iron/Scopes) in a first person view? Or is it like Gears of War where it zooms in closer to the shoulder?

Is it customizable?
I don't like EVER looking through my scope or sights in a Third Person shooter, I like seeing the character shoot and move through environments, lets me appreciate the art behind the animation and such.

Hortey
04-06-2012, 06:33 AM
I don't know if the pc version will have different views.

The xbox/ps3 version will be like GRAW series except for the fact that the reticule will not have a "float zone" when holding left trigger (where the reticule would move around a bit before actually starting to turn your character). In grfs the reticule will stay in the direct center of the screen and hitting left trigger will cause you to zoom in a bit and slow down the speed at which you can turn, clicking the right thumbstick while zoomed will make your character look down the sights of the weapon.

No one is forcing you to look through the sights, but for snipers it will be key.

OneEvilPikachu
04-06-2012, 06:37 AM
It's both. The first ADS is the third person ADS as in Gears. Now if you want even more accuracy you can ADS as in a FPS, this is the most accuracy you will get while ADS. So it pretty much goes like something like Gears 3 i believe if you ever used the Hammerburst. You can press LT to aim,then if you want the best accuracy you click down on right thumbstick. I dont know if those are the controls but I'm pretty sure it might be something like that.

AnimalFather3
04-06-2012, 07:08 AM
The way I see it, it's sort of like Rainbow Six Vegas. Except you're in Third Person even when you're out of cover.

FuchsXSX
04-06-2012, 05:00 PM
It's both. The first ADS is the third person ADS as in Gears. Now if you want even more accuracy you can ADS as in a FPS, this is the most accuracy you will get while ADS. So it pretty much goes like something like Gears 3 i believe if you ever used the Hammerburst. You can press LT to aim,then if you want the best accuracy you click down on right thumbstick. I dont know if those are the controls but I'm pretty sure it might be something like that.

Right !

The control layout is nearly identical to the one of Gears.

Btw i played the game at Gamescom last year.