PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else decrease in levels or not get purchased items?

jamesremick
03-31-2012, 05:15 PM
Okay,
Got back into phase two last night, glad to be back. But a little bit of a problem with my levels and purchases that I attempted to make.
I could have sworn I was at level 16 on the close of phase one, it is possible that I am wrong about this.
HOWEVER, I am not wrong about purchases that I made last night that I didn't get.

2,000 for shotgun
600 for ammo
190 for nades

The first time that I tried to buy ammo I received a dialog box stating an Unknown Error had occurred; same with the nades.
So I would play a match then try again, no joy, didn't matter if I was on the losing team or not. Just testing to see if it made a difference.
By the time I got around to buying the shotgun, I was basically out of funds. I got the same dialog box with Unknown Error, by the way.

In summary Uknown Errors on first attempts at purchases, then just take my RP.

Also spawned into the wall, under the bridge, of C in Moscow City; quite a few of us at once actually.

Yes I submitted a technical ticket via customer support. Just wanted to see if anyone else had any problems.

Why did I keep trying to make purchases anyway, you may ask, and you did. This is a closed beta and all data will be wiped anyway.

Donation of 2,000 RP shotgun would be greatly appreciated, since I would like to try it out. Why do I want to try it out? I was getting killed from considerable distances with shotgun's is why. The guy was in the prone position, left side of the tracks, behind the power box, parrallel to D. This is just one example. Kind of ridiculous.

Rant over...

PinkTac0
03-31-2012, 05:51 PM
There have been people talking about this error in phase 1 also. I think they know about it but you could send in a report about it.

BanefulTeaR
03-31-2012, 05:58 PM
Ouch! That is odd. First I am hearing of it :(

jamesremick
03-31-2012, 06:22 PM
Didn't realize it was a carry-over from phase one.
Thanks PinkTaco

jamesremick
04-01-2012, 06:00 AM
I don't suppose it would do me any good to complain about the issue of not being able to buy nades and such?
Not being able to balance the attack against team/me is a drag.

SoK-CRiTiCaL
04-01-2012, 06:07 AM
yea it happens purchased extra slot space never got that but i see the slot is now removed from assult so i dunno.