PDA

View Full Version : Graw2

xPSYCHOPATH410x
03-28-2012, 06:24 AM
Anyone else on PS3 still play this? I just bought it off the PS Store for 5 bucks. Looking to play a bit before GRFS if anyone still plays it.

Rufeezo
03-28-2012, 06:43 AM
I've logged on every now and then on the 360, but all I get are pistols only games if any. It's pretty rare to find anything on 360, so good luck.

JediMonkeyxDoW
03-28-2012, 09:43 AM
I dont have any issues getting rooms on the xbox and if it is quiet I usually do the coop campaigns with some friends.

Hortey
03-28-2012, 11:13 AM
I was thinking about picking up graw 2 because of the latest failure trends in battlefield making me want to abandon that franchise completely but I couldn't get an answer if people were still online playing coop (all I care about in GR games is coop usually, the controls feel a little awkward for fast paced adversarial). It's only like 6 bucks but I'd only be playing it for about a month so I didn't want to just throw the money away if I'd only be playing the campaign half-heartedly.

meathead_79
03-28-2012, 04:27 PM
I play usually every night, or every other night. My screen name is the same as my Ubisoft name. What ever you do, make sure you have a mic. There is no chance of getting into a room without a mic (unless you create your own).

Hortey
03-28-2012, 09:28 PM
I play usually every night, or every other night. My screen name is the same as my Ubisoft name. What ever you do, make sure you have a mic. There is no chance of getting into a room without a mic (unless you create your own).

but people do play coop still regularly right? Not just deathmatch.

And is it pretty much a requirement at this point to have the DLC? I don't wanna spend 200% of the cost of the game just to play it for a month until the beta.

JediMonkeyxDoW
03-29-2012, 08:08 AM
I made all my mates get the DLC simply because there are an additional 12 or 15 coop campaign missions, tons of new weapons and MP maps and for the price its a steal, failing that get the legacy edition which has the extra content on an additional disc.

paardezak
03-29-2012, 01:05 PM
To my knowledge there is no DLC for GRAW 2 on PS3.

JediMonkeyxDoW
03-29-2012, 01:23 PM
Sorry mate I was reffering to Xbox, PS3 came with all DLC I believe.

meathead_79
03-29-2012, 03:04 PM
but people do play coop still regularly right? Not just deathmatch.

And is it pretty much a requirement at this point to have the DLC? I don't wanna spend 200% of the cost of the game just to play it for a month until the beta.

TDM is the most popular. Right now, the Playstation Store is selling GRAW2 for 75% off. Usually there are a few Co-op rooms open under Player Rooms.

meathead_79
03-29-2012, 03:04 PM
To my knowledge there is no DLC for GRAW 2 on PS3.

You are correct. Not a **** thing.

Calbox
03-29-2012, 06:18 PM
In all honesty....I been done with the COD/run and guns...I picked up Operation Flashpoint Red River for $22 at gamestop...Been playing that co-op for the pass few weeks....great game!! ppl on every day. I may just dust off my GRAW2 copy this weekend.

Hortey
03-29-2012, 06:55 PM
In all honesty....I been done with the COD/run and guns...I picked up Operation Flashpoint Red River for $22 at gamestop...Been playing that co-op for the pass few weeks....great game!! ppl on every day. I may just dust off my GRAW2 copy this weekend.

I picked up RR a couple weeks ago, but I hated it since I had come from dragon rising which was a better game all the way around. I got to like mission 7 in the campaign before returning it and putting the money toward a GRFS. If you hadn't been playing DR all the years up to RR's release you'd probably like it... but watching the franchise slowly spin into it's death throws pretty much soiled the franchise/game for me. I did pick up graw 2 though, and it's really fun but there wasn't a legacy edition sold at gamestop. I thought about buying the dlc but the game was 6 bucks, the dlc is 10, and I'm only goanna be playing it until the beta/launch of GRFS anyway so I'm not goanna spend the extra money. Hopefully I can find some good coop games that don't req me to have the dlc for at least a month.

EDIT:
Oh I almost forgot, if anyone wants to play coop just add me, XBL Gamertag is same as my account name.