PDA

View Full Version : How does the execution of synch shots work?

Hortey
03-26-2012, 12:04 PM
I've been thinking a lot lately about if there is a ****on to tell the AI team to execute while doing other things, like if I wanted to take someone down in CQC and have them take everyone else while I'm doing the CQC takedown or if you have to shoot to have them shoot. I'd love to do 4 person CQC takedowns in SP but I know that wont be possible, so I can have it just be a coop thing. The thing I want to know is if the AI will fire when you do a takedown on one of the 4 you mark automatically or if there is a ****on you can press to execute the synch shot without you shooting as well.

Bassie52
03-26-2012, 12:20 PM
from what is saw in a vid, you can do both...you can mark 2 or 3 enemys( from a drone or kozack ), 2 or 3 ghosts wil set themselfs up for the kill and then you can walk around or kill everyone in the compound or whatever you like to do and press the bu77on for the shot( also from the drone or kozack ), when you want to..you can also add a fourth enemy to the sync shot but the you have to shoot as wel..you can also target an allready targeted enemy and the ghost that was lined up wil go to the other marked enemy or just sits there crying..

paardezak
03-26-2012, 12:22 PM
Sorry but i had to laugh because of the word '****on'.....

But your question is a very good one and i want to know if this is possible indeed....

shobhit7777777
03-26-2012, 03:28 PM
I remember reading that you could mark targets for a close in attack. Dont think they still have it. Would be amazing though.

Synch Shot really opens up options for a sneaky attack. It sounds real easy on paper but there are a lot of complexities involved...like prioritizing the right guys, making sure you dont take them out in front of another group, proper timing etc.

This is easily my favourite feature in the game.

I remember them showing off a scripted coordinated shot in the 2010 version....and THAT was one of the things I really wanted as an ingame mechanic.

Bassie52
03-26-2012, 03:48 PM
watch this vid at 3:08 till 3:50...now the narrator sounds like a jack0ffosaurus, but i think this is what your lookin for..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5ho3nAuajs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hortey
03-26-2012, 04:21 PM
perfect