PDA

View Full Version : Changes

FistyMcBfPunch
03-18-2012, 01:13 AM
I think one thing Ubi should change/get rid of are the blue rings that are around the gun. They don't look right and feel like they are in the way.

suolucidur
03-18-2012, 01:18 AM
I don't know. In gameplay videos (there are several gameplay videos on youtube, search for Valiant Hammer for example) the rings are barely noticable. And when you are aiming they seem to disappear. I agree they look a bit weird, but I think you will forget they are even there 15 minutes into the game.

ecma4
03-18-2012, 01:20 AM
I agree, its purely a visual thing, so I'm not going to worry about it either way, but it does look silly. In terms of visuals, its my least favorite thing about FS.

Mumpert9
03-18-2012, 01:36 AM
i think they are fine.. If you have checked some of the gameplay the circle is more than just a circle. It actually has ammo on it, as well as grenades and equipment.

Elcuco1227
03-18-2012, 01:44 AM
I agree aswell. If it a large distraction when then cloaked beta is released, I am sure that could be an easier fix versus a mechanic issue like re-spawning or the supression mechanics.

Hortey
03-18-2012, 02:10 AM
I like it better than the normal box in the corner look of most hud, as with all hud in all games, I always wish there was a way to turn it off though. Unless it's something terribly useful, I can usually keep track of my ammo reserves internally, know where the objective is on the map, and whatnot. I really hate in BF3 you can't turn off the objective indicators, I know where they are in all the maps by now and they usually obscure my vision

Nothing worse than:
[[A]]
38 M
WAREHOUSE

Directly in front of the objective, that has a guy standing on it that I can't see because of the text and indicators. I've had people plant on rush objectives because I couldn't see the actual objective past the indicator.

DanHibikiFanXM
03-18-2012, 03:41 AM
I like it better than the normal box in the corner look of most hud, as with all hud in all games, I always wish there was a way to turn it off though. Unless it's something terribly useful, I can usually keep track of my ammo reserves internally, know where the objective is on the map, and whatnot. I really hate in BF3 you can't turn off the objective indicators, I know where they are in all the maps by now and they usually obscure my vision

Nothing worse than:
[[A]]
38 M
WAREHOUSE

Directly in front of the objective, that has a guy standing on it that I can't see because of the text and indicators. I've had people plant on rush objectives because I couldn't see the actual objective past the indicator.

YES. Thank you.