PDA

View Full Version : Possible Party system fix

TactPro
03-16-2012, 09:02 PM
There is another thread up that has an ongoing discussion about adding a 8 person party system. Most ppl are for it but there are some out there that feel that it would ruin the experience bc of clans stacking on one side. I didn't want to respond on there bc I felt like my response would get lost in the shuffle and no one would get a chance to see it. So this is my idea......

Black Ops had a server that was exclusively for Individuals to join, that meant that no parties were allowed. I think that adding something like this to GR would be solve all our problems. Clan would be able to play togethere on ranked servers and random lonewolves would join at their own risk. Those that dont want to face a clan or play against a stacked side full of friends then they could just join the "No parties" server. I honestly think that this is a good idea and would like to see what the community thinks?

GR90
03-16-2012, 09:28 PM
Yeah that works simple solution really.

SolidSage
03-16-2012, 09:42 PM
Not really, it means randoms would be denied a fair shake at ranked statistics. Individual staristics that are bolstered by team play aren't really individual stats at all.
GRFS needs Ranked Party AND Ranked Individual.

Hortey
03-16-2012, 10:44 PM
Not really, it means randoms would be denied a fair shake at ranked statistics. Individual staristics that are bolstered by team play aren't really individual stats at all.
GRFS needs Ranked Party AND Ranked Individual.

This I agree with. Ranked induvidual, ranked party up to 8, and unranked modes would be perfect.

TactPro
03-16-2012, 11:07 PM
The "No party" server in Black Ops was ranked.