PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft!,could you read this one?

Bassie52
03-16-2012, 03:37 PM
The campaign has to be able to be played, without marking the enemy's trew gadgets..take peshawar or valiant hammer or better yet, the refugee camp in new luenda, were the tents block your view over the battlefield..By only talking eachother trew, (without marking)wil make it harder to perform silent synchronised kills and wil take longer and more realistic to set one up..Because you cant see whats out there , at least one teammate has to get near the enemy that you want to synchronised kill, because there could be others patroling nearby, who can alert the rest..When he feels the coast is clear to shoot,execute..
In the heavy gunfire between the cars in the streets of Peshawar...You have to communicate trew voice, were the enemys are and how many of them and then ask/or be asked for back up/cover fire or flanking abbillity's a long the way..freakin perfect..
I can go on and on and think about every situation that could accure, but there should be some kind of support to let serious people get in touch with eatchother, to play the campaign like this in co-op..

Even much better, let ubisoft make a mode were these intel gadgets don't mark an enemy and the intel grenades can only show the enemy to the one that throws the grenade and only brief.
Using a drone that can only look around, but not mark enemys, so you have to explain what you see to your buddies....
I'm not a game designer but it seems easy to make and wil be much appreciated by the old and new type of Ghost fans..A mode that wil be accessable ONLY! after you completed the campaign..."True Ghost mode" or something like that..

Bassie52
03-16-2012, 03:40 PM
Ahh CR4P!!!!... sigh.....i wil type it over tonight.......:(

TactPro
03-16-2012, 03:59 PM
I can barely read what you posted. Please fix it, The text is to dark.

TactPro
03-16-2012, 03:59 PM
Ohh never mind. You cought on to it, Sorry.

bazzam1974
03-16-2012, 04:30 PM
The campaign has to be able to be played, without marking the enemy's trew gadgets..take peshawar or valiant hammer or better yet, the refugee camp in new luenda, were the tents block your view over the battlefield..By only talking eachother trew, (without marking)wil make it harder to perform silent synchronised kills and wil take longer and more realistic to set one up..Because you cant see whats out there , at least one teammate has to get near the people that you want to synchronised kill, because there could be others patroling nearby, who can alert the rest..When he feels the coast is clear to shoot,execute..
In the heavy gunfire between the cars in the streets of Peshawar...You have to communicate trew voice, were the enemys are and how many of them and then ask/or be asked for back up/cover fire or flanking abbillity's a long the way..freakin perfect..
I can go on and on and think about every situation that could accure, but there should be some kind of support to let serious people get in touch with eatchother, to play the campaign like this in co-op..

Even much better, let ubisoft make a mode were these intel gadgets don't mark an enemy and the intel grenades can only show the enemy to the one that throws the grenade and only brief.
Using a drone that can only look around, but not mark enemys, so you have to explain what you see to your buddies....
I'm not a game designer but it seems easy to make and wil be much appreciated by the old and new type of Ghost fans..A mode that wil be accessable ONLY! after you completed the campaign..."True Ghost mode" or something like that..
no need to retype it copy and paste

Mr_Shade
03-16-2012, 04:49 PM
Or just edit the post and alter the text colour to 'automatic'.. rather than reposting...

I have done this for you.

JaRuTo
03-16-2012, 05:04 PM
Ubi, did you hear that?
We want a challenge so please, give to us special hardcore mode to disable it this things.

Bassie52
03-16-2012, 05:33 PM
pfew!!...thanks a lot mr.Shade and bazzam..

i want to add something to my story..
The "true Ghost mode" wil only be alloud to play in full co-op and all the 4 ghosts have to complete the campaign in order to play the "true Ghost mode"...
Sometimes you can use the x-ray goggles, but only for certain seperate building breachings..
If you complete the "True Ghost mode" , you should be rewarded and ranked..
If there is'nt much time to realize this team or die option, then please consider a downloadable content as an option..

DUBLIN HITMAN
03-16-2012, 07:10 PM
Great idea but too late in the game for them to even consider it .
Although as you said maybe dlc .

Elcuco1227
03-16-2012, 09:42 PM
A good reason that if they released a true Beta early on, many could have pointed this out. But now we have drones that not only mark your tagets but can take out enemies. This must be the sticky camera from SCC with wings.

I finally get it. They were not going to get rid of the cloaking no matter what. And to quell some of the camping of snipers in a corner, they put a single shot on the UAV to hunt down these campers. So now we have 2 campers. One with cloak in on side of the map and the other on the side map using a CavU "raing down hell". Can't wait.

Just because the definition of tactics has science in it, it does not mean technology. I don't know who read Combat Ops a fictional book based on GRFS, even Scott Mitchell's Ghosts had to rely on training not tech to accomplish their mission.

Hortey
03-16-2012, 10:34 PM
Anyone can put on a thermal scope and detect the cloaked campers, but the UAV's are only counterable by airburst EMP's which is only for the soldier using assault rifles. I think the MP drone should be a choice between the airborn one that can shoot a single disabling tazer, or the one that can turn into a little car and send out an aoe pulse... but nothing that kills by itself, that's way too unbalanced.

Krazy Simian
04-07-2012, 07:09 PM
I'm fairly new to GR, i've only played graw (first few minutes of first mission, as i found it anoying because i got killed a lot. COD @ that time, not anymore. I hate it) and GRAW2, sadly i came in late for i didn't get the chance to play the multi. Now this idea sounds very cool!! "True Ghost Mode", catchy. Hopefully thru DLC since the game is going to be released in a little over a month. I think it's doable. What do you think UBI Soft? The Vets and Newbies (like me) want to know

Rhett8i
04-07-2012, 07:20 PM
You can technically play like this already, without using the technology. It'd make it much, much harder, but I can see it being possible. Just need 3 other people who want to do the same thing. There's still the very real threat of setting off an alarm, as well.

I understand it's limited by the player and not the game, but I just wanted to say that it should probably be possible to play like this if you really wanted, from everything I've seen of the game. :D

xhostileman
04-07-2012, 07:24 PM
You dont have to mark. This is the same complaint from SC C players. Its a tool given too you but you dont have to use it. On the battlefield you would want whatever edge you could get right?

shobhit7777777
04-07-2012, 07:29 PM
You dont have to mark. This is the same complaint from SC C players. Its a tool given too you but you dont have to use it. On the battlefield you would want whatever edge you could get right?

I agree

@Bassie
But why would you NOT mark enemies for elimination? I can understand not doing it in Coop when you have human team mates...but in SP...go ahead!

mzm_gl
04-07-2012, 11:03 PM
Well is an option the "True Ghost" thing, but didn't Ubi already promoted the:

"Only the Dead play Fair"

... and following that same tag, I DO WONDER what countermeasures Ubi have against those players that take it to the limit in regards to win a game... cheating anyone? Ring a bell why MGO die? Glitchers? ... is that a word?

Vote in the poll at the thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/663393-Cheating-Countermeasures-against-Dark-Ego-Players-Glitchers

Most agree this "kind of dark players" ruin the online game experience... where is honor these days in doing what is right? :mad:

Dieinthedark
04-07-2012, 11:11 PM
I'll throw my support for a True Ghost mode DLC...that'd be good