PDA

View Full Version : Weapon list confirmed?

BKLYNCANNON
03-12-2012, 11:12 AM
I understand the concept that has been shown of the customization of the different guns by using the gunsmith feature but has there been a weapons list confirmed? What my real question is, is the MP5 in this game? If someone has the answer can you please share a link or prove to me that it will be in this game. Thanks.

XBGCAMEL
03-12-2012, 03:52 PM
MP5, one of the most common special forces weapons in the world? nah doubt it lol!

seriously though, pretty sure Ive seen it in one of the walkthroughs, and would be gobsmacked if it wasnt

Rhett8i
03-12-2012, 06:12 PM
Yeah, plenty of guns haven't been shown yet. Like pistols (which are for sure in the game), and only some SMGs are shown under Recon, I believe.

Bassie52
03-12-2012, 06:22 PM
Famas and KRISS vector are hopefully hanging on my back..

Kaiskune
03-12-2012, 08:40 PM
We've seen the L22A2 on the multiplayer video 6 months ago. I'm hoping there are the L85A2, Tar-21 and the FN SCAR

when the ACR is not being adopted by the US army i dont understand why they are using it as the poster gun. the SCAR would be much more appropiate. it seem like they are making the same mistake as they did with GRAW 2

PFCWarsaw
03-13-2012, 04:02 AM
even the SCAR-L isn't being adopted by the Army. Only the SCAR-H is being adopted officially, and the Army will be using the M4A1 as their primary rifle for years to come. It is sad that for whatever reason Ubisoft has stopped including the M4A1 in their shooters. Is there a problem with them and the weapon maker or something? It's the universal weapon for Western forces in the world and nobody uses it in any new Rainbow Six and GR games. The ACR is a cool modern gun that nobody uses.