PDA

View Full Version : Bandana with Pre-order?

DeadG0thic
03-11-2012, 06:51 PM
I don't know how many times this has been answered but I am curious are we getting a bandana if we pre-order from gamestop?

suolucidur
03-11-2012, 07:30 PM
I believe those bandanas are already sold out.

Robjigga
03-11-2012, 08:10 PM
I pre ordered my copy today at gamestop,all i got was a beta code.No bandanas or mention of it.

ml2418
03-11-2012, 11:37 PM
I got a bandanna with mine i pre ordered mine 2 weeks ago.

Logan_Bishop
03-12-2012, 12:48 AM
Hi, I'm from Germany. There are 2 pre-order items. (And the Signature Edition with 2 weapons, 2 skins, one map and 48 headgear.)

GHOST PRE-ORDER PACK
• - A5 M40: for Ghost scouts available.
The M40 sniper rifle is the preferred weapon of the sniper in the U.S. Marine Corps. This version has an improved rifle scope and the use of the ghosts augmented reality system.
• ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT: Turn an additional piece of equipment in your career tree free to get more choices for your arsenal.

BODAK PACK PRE-ORDER.
• - MN 91/30: Only for the Scout Bodark available.
This modernized sniper rifle offers improved handling, an optical sight and the virtual augmented reality system.
• ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT: Turn an additional piece of equipment in your career tree free to get more choices for your arsenal.

Just wondering what it looks like in the U.S.? What pre-order items there with you?

PS: Sorry for my bad English.

DeadG0thic
03-12-2012, 01:18 AM
What the heck? I didn't hear anything from mine about it...I ordered mine last week and got nothing except the signature pack.

FifaJay
03-12-2012, 04:06 AM
Pre-ordered Sig edition the other day,asked Gamestop about the bandana and said they knew nothing about it or any other offers.

Logan_Bishop
03-12-2012, 06:48 AM
I've pre-ordered the Signature Edition in Ubishop online. There are the two pre-order packs.

I searched the following stores:

Amazon DE = Ghost Pack

GameStop DE = Nothing

Ubishop DE = Ghost Pack and Pack Bodark

Amazon U.S. = co-op map (oil platform)

GameStop U.S. = Nothing

Ubishop U.S. = I can not access to the U.S. UbiStore. -.-

SNAPDRAGON1973
03-12-2012, 10:27 AM
I was told that I would get the bandana when the game came out.