PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Propaganda

Slipstream_Rob
03-10-2012, 02:08 AM
Hello I was very interested in Ghost Recon: Future Soldier but then I came across the trailer.
Believe In Ghosts Episode 2: My Weapon Is Me
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/believe-in-ghost-recon/727811#new_comment

I could not believe what I was seeing, promoting a mission on the ficticious Osama
"Capture" makes this whole thing stink of a propaganda vehicle.
They admited they lied about the pictures this is proven, no body no proof = propaganda.

I do not wish to support such a disgusting display of propaganda, please get the
CIA or whatever agency you have in the marketing department to leave.

Sorry but no thank you.

IMI E D I C
03-10-2012, 02:18 AM
Pretty sure that the majority of the games are fictitious. Look at what Medal of Honor was going to have in their game. The Taliban shooting American soldiers. If you are arguing the point about whether or not Osama Bin Laden actually exists or is just made up by the powerful elite to help move forward with "The New World Order", you might want to take your discussion else where.

spydah22
03-10-2012, 02:56 AM
WOW MAN... REALLY!? I am not here to be rude or start something, but just get out of here and dont post dumb things like this. You must be super naive! This is a great trailer that shows what things really happen. If you think that taking down a person so evil that even the place he is living fears him. Then you should go live in those peoples shoes and stop enjoying the great freedoms you enjoy. It's called SERVICE!!! Stop thinking of only yourself. Oh well you miss out on a great game!!! :)

Learn 2 Die 101
03-10-2012, 06:02 AM
Hello I was very interested in Ghost Recon: Future Soldier but then I came across the trailer.
Believe In Ghosts Episode 2: My Weapon Is Me
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/believe-in-ghost-recon/727811#new_comment

I could not believe what I was seeing, promoting a mission on the ficticious Osama
"Capture" makes this whole thing stink of a propaganda vehicle.
They admited they lied about the pictures this is proven, no body no proof = propaganda.

I do not wish to support such a disgusting display of propaganda, please get the
CIA or whatever agency you have in the marketing department to leave.

Sorry but no thank you.
You're such a noob, Osama is a part of the CIA :p

xoSoul
03-10-2012, 06:47 AM
i had to sign in for this and no disrespect, but you need to kys for this thread...propaganda seriosusly?

shobhit7777777
03-10-2012, 08:35 AM
@TS
IKR!!! and in the SP gameplay trailer they had an american dude in a SPACESUIT...in a SPACESHIP!..in SPACE! what a load of crock! We ALL know that NASA is a hoax-machine and the American Space program is a front for the Freemasons. Nobody has been to Space!

It's only propaganda if you're stupid enough to believe it. It's a game bro...play it have fun.

Bassie52
03-10-2012, 01:28 PM
I truly believe that it's for the best, that slipstream Rob doesn't buy any violent games..He should see a doctor............Rob??......., go see a doctor.